Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana has helped me :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Professor Ganja, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Marijuana has made me a much more peaceful person, I used to not like black people very much but now I have no problems with them. I actually have a bunch of good black friends now. I dont ever really feel the need to argue over stupid things or start fights. I just have a much more chill personality now, its great.

I'm really gone right now. its great, tell me if you guys changed from smoking the herb.

2. Weed help me be more social and friendly...

3. help me be more relaxed less worrying

4. weed help me lrn 2 spell real gud

5. It made me more chill. Then made me too chill, and I started not talking and thinking all of the time.

6. Dude, I got a stomach condition: more than one. Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Celiac Disease, Acid Reflux... weed is much better than taking, say, Promethazine (Phenargan). Definitely like smoking weed so I can keep Gatorade down after a hangover.

And yeah, you can say I can get angry without smoking. When I smoke, it's like... "Wow, your actions are so superfluous and I'm beyond responding to you, because I can have a great time not acknowledging your existence."

People take that as "being stoned stupid". I just don't want to bother myself responding.

7. Why did you have a problem with black people.... :hide:

8. that's what i was wondering... like if you stopped smoking would you lose your black friends? if it wasn't for bud you wouldn't like black people? sounds pretty messed up. weed helps me enjoy subpar food and shitty music, not races of people. durr

9. Well there sure are a lot of them.

Hahaha jk jk.

On a serious note weed helped open my eyes to realize how I'm being fucked by my government .
    How people's behaviors are often reflective of consumer society .
    That the Third Eye needs to be paid more attention than the Tell Lie Vision.
    That music sounds so much better high, and people who were really high and made music, their music is orgasmic.
    That we are all one consciousness.
    Made me a more critical thinker.
    Made me a knowledge hungry whore.
    Made me care about absolutely nothing for all the right reasons.

Some Cons:
    I smoked too much of it back in the day.
    I watched some infomercials I didn't really need to watch.
    I've lost so much shit, probably stolen, I dunno... I don't remember.

10. smoking bud has made me realize reality.

11. the way i look at it, is something a good man once said

Bob Marley - Marijuana Reveals you to yourself.

meaning, weed didn't make you guys into something, it revealed what you always had.

thats my two cents on some good words to remember, smoke up and enjoy what you do guys!

12. This, I dont like black people just cause of weed. It made me think that hating is just stupid, I wasnt like a hard core racist, i just didnt really like them but i realized now its stupid, and there isnt really a point in it. everyones the same.

13. i dont get your point man. Bob marley may be black, but his words are words that could have been spoken by anyone. Marc Emery could have said it he's white, Winston Churchill my man could have said it, i could have said it, whats the point of who said it. in the end people will remember the quote not the quoter.

14. Cause he's a racist?

15. prolly. now he feels guilty.

16. helped me get out of the house and make way more friends...already had some, now have tons

17. Why won't anyone let the OP redeem himself? He said he used to have a problem with black people. Probably how he was raised or didnt have enough interaction of different colored human beings in his youth. But he sees 'hate' or even 'indifference' as trivial and ridiculous now that he has experienced a different perspective of reality alltogether. I don't think hes a racist.

18. this.

19. indeed. its a great gift.

only one to thank for it, God.

Appreciate it.

20. it helps me eat, sleep, get up and do stuff, and depression. the herb is the shit.

oops and helps me be more creative :)