Marijuana growers wanted for survey

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RMJL, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey growers, normally we shy away from allowing some of these surveys and such but I have checked this out and it is a legitimate survey. I've already taken it and I ran into 51 questions. The person who contacted me let me know that his group has received ethical clearance from California State University, Long Beach to conduct this survey and gave me the approval number.

If you don't mind, please check the survey out, you can choose to take it or not. You can answer the questions that you want to answer and skip the ones you do not want to answer. There's plenty of information in regards to the survey at the very beginning that explains it in more detail.

Thanks for your participation. :)
    -Rummy

MARIJUANA GROWERS WANTED

You're invited to participate in a study investigating domestic marijuana cultivation in North America.

We are interested in hearing from American and Canadian residents aged at least 18 years who have grown marijuana at least once.

Participation in this study involves completing an online survey
    lasting around 15 minutes. It is entirely voluntary, completely anonymous and no identifying information will be collected.

Visit the following URL to participate:
    Marijuana Growers' Survey

For further information, contact Aili Malm
    aili.malm@csulb.edu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.