Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana For ADD and Aspergers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Timpet, Aug 10, 2012.

1. [quote name='"StevenTyler77"']

Yeah, he definitely doesn't have any idea what he's talking about.

@Gryphonics and the other people talking about "ass burgers", are you aware this is offensive? We're all stoners, after all, whether we're autistic or neurotypical...

I have ADHD and also a mild form of Asperger's syndrome. I am not a "selfish shut-in boozehound" and I do not fit this description. I am a nice person and have very close friends. I am not selfish by any means.

Yes, I do enjoy getting high on my own more than getting stoned around other people, because I do love exploring my own inner world when I alter my consciousness, but when I get high with my friends I am not selfish and insensitive towards them. In fact, I've actually had a wonderful bonding experience with a close friend when we were both high. I can get very talkative and become more aware of how much I love people around me when I smoke, I end up being more empathetic towards them. And you know what? I've seen non-autistic people turning into very insensitive beings, lost in their own worlds, when stoned. So don't be quick to judge us...

That being said, I don't think that weed helps my ADHD or my Asperger's. It doesn't harm them either though. But many Aspies swear by marijuana's properties to help them, from what I've seen...[/quote]

Dude, I just gotta say, badass avatar/username!

2. It really just smooths out all the rough edges.