Marijuana Farm

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperSilverHaze, Aug 9, 2009.

1. #1 SuperSilverHaze, Aug 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2009
  2. Yeah, I saw this on the NORML website a few hours ago. It's pretty cool that Tennessee is trying to legalize marijuana for medicinal use. It's only too bad that I'll be out of this shitty state by the time that happens.

3. that was a cool video
    I didnt realize there was a legal pot farm in mississippi. They keep the bud in a vault LOL. Im sure that guy smokes some pot he knows a little too much.

4. good video, first time seeing it...

5. it doesnt matter if he said its addictive. i think that the addictiveness is one misconception that will never be cleared.

everything is addictive. chocolate cake is addictive and obviously fat people have overdosed multiple times in their lives on chocolate cake. thats why they look the way they do. but thats their choice.

but ill grant them that to some people with some personalities that weed can be addictive to some psychological extent. but never physically. except to those with neurological disorders like multiple sclerosis. but weed is certainly not as addictive as cigarettes which actually have withdrawl effects.

but also notice that he said that if it were legalized, his little business and research facility would go under. so basically anything bad that he had said about weed before that statement can be tossed out the window because he totally dicredited himself.

but then again if you think about how somethings are 100% legal to use by anyone at any age, and yet there is still research being done on it for whatever reason. i think if it were legalized then he would have more leiway to do even more studies on the stuff than having to only do what the government said to do.

6. ^ i agree with everything you said

7. the guy says "its addictive" then he says "if it was legal we would not have jobs".... so basically he is just saying that to keep his job