Marijuana, Depression, And Tolerance

Discussion in 'General' started by themoreyoucough, Jun 6, 2014.

1.      Hey guys, just thought about discussing/asking about depression and tolernace vs. quality of weed. I tried and organized this post as best as possible so you stoners don't get lost in a sea of words and throw up a tl;dr. This post is mostly for personal knowledge, but I'm sure someone else will get something from you guys' replies. THIS THREAD IS RELATIVELY LONG, IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY STONED, JUST MOVE ALONG, I WOULDN'T WANT TO READ THIS EITHER.

(Background INFORMATION) I have done a considerable amount of research on said topic, but its either all black or white.

I have recently ran dry, and cannot get more till next week around wednesday. It is definitely high quality, not chronic or medical, but high quality weed. I usually get an eigth for $60 and that last me about a week. I smoke about 3-4 times a day. 2-3 times during the day, and 1-2 times whenever I get off work late at night. The a usually smoke decent size bowls or when i'm running low they become smaller.

***On Depression:
         (INFORMATION) Anyway, my point is, the time I've been spending awake is either me high, or me being at work, and I only work for 4-6 hours a day. I've been doing it a lot. I know It's probably nothing like what some of you guys can get in CA or CO, and you smoke it by the oz, but It's still a good bit of weed. I know that weed can cause an imbalance in your brain chemicals or some shit because it raises a certain chemical level to be unnaturally high. Then your brain thinks it wont need to produce as much because of this unatural source that's keeping it above normal. So whenever you are not smoking or have THC in your system, these levels drop to low and your brain doesn't know it should be doing something about it because it has gotten used to this outside chemical doing its work for it. (QUESTION) Does the higher quality of weed you smoke, have a bigger impact on this process that I have described above?

***On Tolerance:
         (INFORMATION) I am about 6 ft and 145 lbs. I usually have a reasonably low tolerance to anything high quality. It would take 1 bowl to get me blazed. I've been smoking for about a year now. Recently I've been noticing the effects wear off quicker than usually, instead of lasting 3-4 hours, they only last 1-2 hours, then I end up smoking again to rejuvinate my high. I am forced to take about 1 week breaks because of the way my assets fold out. If you actually read the background information section then my smoking habits are there for you to analysis. (QUESTION) Is there a consistancy that you smoke at that you know keeps you at the same tolerance level, without becoming more tolerant?

***Random:
         (QUESTION(s)) What are you best ways to conserve weed, and still get a decent high? Is the certain ways you smoke to get you higher than usuall, preferably 'at home' techniques. READ BEFORE YOU REPLY TO THIS QUESTION: I can't/don't have access to: Hotboxing, Concentrates, Hashes, Vaporizors. Please reply with straight up weed smoking techniques.

2. 4 posts, yes ok troll.
    If you've done a considerable amount of research, our search bar will have answered this.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app