Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

marijuana death feels real lets talk

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by HighAsFuck247, Nov 17, 2010.

1. How's it going. I've been smoking weed for the last 3 years I've had some situations happen that have scared me deeply. I don't know if there is such a thing as a cannabis or mj allergy but now when I smoke I literally feel like I'm on my death bed. My body feels like all hope and love has left me. Then right before I drop, I roll by law enforcement or someone on the radio makes me feel better. Then my heart starts to get warm and my body gets better. I want to know why it literally makes me feel like I'm about to drop dead. Its starting to give me panic attacks and it stings my brain. Like I'm getting bit by a snake and people around me take advantage of the situation and try to control me. Please tell me what's going on. The sun is making me sick?

2. Snap out of IT!

[​IMG]

3. No I can't why must I stop? Its really gonna murder me that's what it feels like and no one believes me.

4. then stop smoking it?:poke: it's not kill you,your killing yourself

5. You have mental issues and should probably seek some help. Maybe MJ is triggering these problems but I do not think it is the cause.

6. How I'm just trying to figure out why and your right somehow I'm killing myself with it.

7. I'm pretty sure it's possible to be allergic to marijuana, and that might be your case. But considering your username is HighAsFuck247 I'm assuming you've been smoking for quite a while. In which case you'd definitely know whether or not you're allergic.

But you gotta realize weed isn't for everybody. I know people who say they hate being high, they always lie down and wait for it to wear off. I don't hold it against them, it's just not for everybody.

And if it makes you feel so shitty, why do even smoke at all?

8. well good luck,you'll be the first.
    .. to die that is.

9. Either you smoked some weed someone fucked with, or some moldy shit.. which is unlikely, or you just have an intolerance to it. There are plenty of people who can't handle alcohol, or coffee, or cigarettes. Some things just aren't for some people.

Ever tried a food you HATED? Did you eat it again? So why are you still smoking weed?

10. God damn? What does it take to be happy?

11. maybe you should stop smoking for a little while and focus on other things. listen to some music or watch a movie or something.

12. a bowl.

13. be happy with yourself for who you are and you'll be happy,unless your not happy with yourself,find what's making you unhappy and then change it for the better.

14. Its just super intelligent. I stopped.

15. very true, noone should really be smoking MJ unless they are at peace with themselves in the first place.

16. I mean it used to help everything. I'm gonna stop before it kills me. I never thought it would come to this. I've lost too many females period. One day I woke up and it felt like I was in hell. And god damn I can't smoke anymore.

17. yeah man, thats the best decision, take a good long break, and come back to it when you feel ready and if the same thing happens, then you know its really not for you. sorry to say it :(

18. Say I smoked and was the highest dude in the world. What would that make me?

19. an astronaut.

20. This thread is disturbing... It is clear that you have personal issues in your life , and clearly Marijuana is not right for you right now.

I would see a doctor , or trusted psychiatrist to see if you have possible chemical imbalances, or depression.

Like many people have said, you gotta be happy with your life and your self to be able to enjoy any substance....

You sound suicidal , get help.