marijuana cures cancer?

Discussion in 'General' started by kbubb91, Mar 29, 2011.

1. does anybody know anyone who has been cured by cancer from using weed

2. I love these types of threads!! if Weed cured cancer it would be stripped of its chemicals and made into an over priced treatment!!

3. No, but I ate a brownie once.

4. so its called you grow your own, you dont have to buy from them

5. But if they found a chemical in cannabis that cured cancer they would spend billions on increasing the strenth!! look at it like weed is a match and the cure for cancer using it would need to be a full blown forest fire!! ya dig!!

6. Ever heard of marinol?

So far it has only shown to have these attributes. Studies are still being done.

I wouldnt doubt that someone has been cured, but it probably hasnt been documented

7. #9 ToastyRoadie, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011

No, simply not true, as cannabis does kill cancer cells, it's been proven already.

The problem is that cancer is currently a trillion dollar industry, you really think they want a cure overnight, no, they do not. But the truth can be supressed no longer. It's only a matter of time before it's fully legal.:devious:

"Conventional medicine is a mega trillion-dollar industry. It employs millions of people and produces astronomical profits for hospitals and the pharmaceutical industry. The trillion-dollar cancer industry is NOT interested in cancer cures, especially those that are fast, easy and natural (not patentable!) Their publicized goal today is to turn cancer into a manageable disease. Meaning, they make money off of the suffering of cancer patients. Any alternative that is safe, natural and effective is a threat to the entire system. It cuts into their bottom line. The medical agenda and motive is clear."

"Most cancer victims die from the side effects of treatment, rather than the disease itself. Cancer is the final attempt of the body to live, and not, as most people assume, to die. It's been ingrained into your belief system that if you have cancer you have to die. That's absolutely not true!"
    Cancer Myths : Dr. Leonard Coldwell

:(I've seen it, it is absolutely horrible, chemotherapy and radiation sucks.:(:confused:

To the OP, yes, it kills/cures cancer, whatever you want to call it.:hello:

Here is one Pharmaceutical company at work...

DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Cannabis Science, Inc. (OTCBB:CBIS.ob - News) a pioneering U.S. biotech company developing pharmaceutical cannabis (marijuana derivative) products, is pleased to announce that numerous patients are reporting that Cannabis Science extract treatments are killing cancer cells. Cannabis Science, in conjunction with Rockbrook, its Colorado-licensed dispensary, consulted with a variety of cancer patients who were seeking to inform themselves of the current peer reviewed scientific literature, regarding the historical use of cannabis to treat "tumors”. Unlike most conventional cancer treatments, cannabis has an outstanding safety profile, and patients in states with medical marijuana laws are able to make an informed decision to legally try various cannabis preparations to determine what is most effective for their particular condition.

Cannabis Science Extracts Kill Cancer Cells In Cancer Patients Being Treated Through Its Licensed Distributor Rockbrook - Yahoo! Finance

8. if weed was legalized think of the negative economic impact it would have (at fault of the gov't). this country runs on drug money, and i don't think for a second a legal marijuana industry would cover this deficit. the gov't will legalize when they have a strategy to prevent this imo....im sure its a pain in the ass for them to keep putting out bullshit studies and deny the medical benefits of it constantly

9. cannabis CAN kill cancer. it does not kill cancer in 100% of cases

10. #12 stickyfingaz89, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2011

What you got to think of is.. Just beacuse they can do it dosnt mean they have to put a cheap price on it... They could make more from a cure then they could from trying with treatments that dont work!!

11. no. just no. i hope your posts are sarcastic

12. They tried that shit before(Marinol), and it pretty much is a FAIL. Ain't nothing like the real(natural) thing.

Also, remember there is FAR more money to be made treating cancer than there ever will be curing it, so don't be surprised if ANY cure stays hidden for a very long time.

13. damn man. this shit is making me sad. My aunt and best friends dad both recently died from cancer. This shit is fucked. If only i had given them some weed...

14. lol nice sig, im going to the petstore