Marijuana contains more tar than cigs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Thunder Struck, Jul 29, 2012.

1. I need some studies on this, I checked erowid and can't find anything other than the 1977 study.

Anything more recent?

2. Yup it's true,and say's in recent studies i've seen.I don't have the links for you.It's still healthier.

3. Tar, no. Resin, yes.

Resin is not harmful to you and infact can be quite beneficial to overall health. Try as they may, they will not find anything of significance to use against this plant.

4. Do you have any sources for resin being good for you?

5. #5 PositiveAttitudeMachine, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
    Always with the sources around here haha

It seems like common sense when you think about it, Its just cannabinoids. Its like Shona Bandas menthod of rso (when I say resin I am not referring to the shit that builds up on your pipe/bong but rather the oily resin what runs down a joint sometimes) I think I may have read about it in grannys list at one point let me see if I can find it brb

6. Hey man I just wanna not spout off bullshit if I refer back to this thread some day in a conversation. If its true that's great, I wasn't being skeptical or your statement. I just wanna be well informed is all and is that really do bad :poke:

P.s I like your user tag or whatever the fuck that free fatties is

7. #7 PositiveAttitudeMachine, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2012
    Haha I didnt mean that in an offensive way man, no worries at all. I am still searching for where I read it tho.

Also, Free fatties refers to I RoLL Fatties' incarceration. He got put in the big house for 3 years. Cool dude.

Edit - I cant find what I was referring to, so we will write off my comment as questionable for the time being. Hopefully someone will come along with a more definitive answer. Either way, there is no way that it can be more harmful than anything from cigs. My bad.

8. I suspect good ol' Granny will show up. :D

9. I know what it was refering to I just don't know what its called. Fatties is a cool dude

Not at all man I knew you werent, we just know how this forum can be sometimes.

I agree cigs are way way worse for you then weed. I really wanna get my lungs tested somehow because I don't smoke cigs, just weed and I've been am everyday smoker for over 5 years and a recreational one for over ten.

It would be interesting to see if there has been any ill effects. I think its been long enough where it would show up if it were there

10. A gay ass study huh?

Is that something people do when they go to pride parades and see dude in assless chaps?

11. I smoke a lot and go to the docs all the time and my lung function is good and they can never tell I smoke like if I smoked cigs..says it always sounds real clear

12. That is all I have to say

Attached Files:

13. [​IMG]

14. i roll fattie's is on lock down.. man thats shitty he was the king of like's

15. Haha I wish granny was like Voldemort.....u name her and she appears :p

16. [quote name='"Streetsaint"']Haha I wish granny was like Voldemort.....u name her and she appears :p[/quote]

I know instead she's an actual person with a life and things to do haha.

Jk :laughing:

17. LOL thats true....voldemort did just kinda sit around all day even when he had a body :p

18. What a lazy ass. Makin his snake do all his hard work

19. Those 2 sentences could be perceived sexually :cool::rolleyes:

20. You're a pervert