Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana cant get me high, still...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DarkDraco, Apr 12, 2012.

1. OP when you take a hit you dont need to choke yourself lol. Inhale exhale thats it. Some may argue but holding your hit in doesnt get you any higher. Hold it in for a few seconds and your good. Dont know if this helped but I saw you kept "choking" yourself. Try to enjoy it. Turn on some chill music and relax.

Ps- try mangos as others have mentioned. About 30-60 minutes b4 you smoke.

2. [quote name='"DarkDraco"']
    how overripe does the mango have to be? to a point its turning black but still tastes good?

i have alot of flax seed. i can grind up a bunch and put it on my food.

im actually trying to finish a bottle of sunny D to try this. i did a search on old topics of others that cant get high and someone mentioned this. only problem is how long i can take a hit before i choke :p[/quote]

dosent matter... just eat a mango that is nice and ripe, delicious too :) then smoke a big fat dutch of sour desiel to the face, and prepare for the ride of ur life!!

3. Maybe you were born without cannabinol receptors?

4. im not forcing myself to choke, my lungs dont like anything but air in them. i have asthma and allergies that contribute to the issue. no matter what i smoke out of, it seems the smoke is too hot. the best progress i made was smoking it out of a hooka packed with ice and cold water. next is a bubbler with cold water. when i smoke my mullein, if i roll by hand and use a rolled up cardboard filter, it makes me cough, but when i use my gizeh setup and roll it with a prerolled/cig filter, i can take a good hit without coughing. i read if i could roll the weed with it but people replied with the filter not being a good idea since the thc would want to stick to it

5. i think your getting high and convincing yourself that your not. weed is all mental, if your eyes are getting red and you munch out of food your obviously high, but you won't accept it. Being high isn't a major thing, its a background drug.

So in order to overcome this, first off change your mindset, expect to get high. second get a experienced friend to give you a moderately strong edible and then smoke a gravity bong bowl or two. you will be high.

6. [quote name='"Yosh139"']

You would have to ask someone else to get the EXACT details of an overripe mango, but the mango has a chemical in it that intensifies highs as that chemical is one of the components of weed, which is one of the "gears" so to say that makes the magic happen.

Edit: Here is a Wikipedia link of the chemical myrcene, and at the bottom it says it is found in cannabis. Sorry if the link is fucked up I'm using an SSL browser site because I want private browsing, I feel someone's been hacking my shit :mad:

The link explains the bonding of the receptors and cannabis.[/quote]

Why was I not informed of this? I can get higher by simply eating a mango? Fuck yes!

7. Apparently the cigarette filter doesn't filter out much more THC than the water of a bong.

I really like to add cold water to my bubbler as well, but what I really enjoy is some nice warm water vapor going into my lungs with the smoke. To do that I put scorching hot water in, and away I go. Also what you could do is get a cheap straight pipe glass on glass bong with ice pinches, add ice cold water and some mildly ground ice to cool the smoke further. :smoke:

There have been quite a few threads of mangos intensifying your high, and it is proven that it does. :D

8. Then he wouldn't be happy? :confused:

9. i figured feeling high from another plant would be the same mindset as weed. i guess ill just throw on a funny movie sometime and just smoke it like i have been. the movie would distract me from thinking

the hot water idea sounds interesting, i will try that

10. damn... i think were getting somewhere here... that filling with hot water instead of cold seems to be working. i inhale like 15%warm air then light it and inhale the smoke for about 50-60% then slowly release the carb. seems the hot air is getting me ready for the smoke about to enter.

11. I believe you man I had a buddy in HS, who would always say he never got high. I tried to get him high all the time but he never felt anything.

Weed isn't for everyone.

12. ok so i figured part of it out. took some nutella and green and baked it without crackers. didnt think it would harden but it did, it almost looked like a brownie. so i ate it and waited. was in bed laying there watching tv and it kicked in. i ended up laying there for 2 hours with my eyes opened/closed day dreaming haha.
    now if i can get it to work by smoking lol