Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana cant get me high, still...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DarkDraco, Apr 12, 2012.

1. First off, I know how to inhale. Ive been doing it with hookah a long time to blow alot of smoke. I have smoked mullein for a while now and it gets me a really nice high/buzz but it only lasts like 30min. I have tried pot many times over the years and I cant recall getting any effects from the sessions except my eyes being red.

So i tried in HS, College, and more recently. If Im with a friend or others, they all get blazed and I dont get anything. Ive got some pretty danky looking stuff that tears others up but again, nothing here. I came here trying to find other methods to see if i can get the effects to finally kick in.

Js and blunts is what ive always tried in. In the past month ive tried 2 bubblers, a vapo, and edibles. Js and blunts always make me cough. Sometimes I can get a big hit in and hold it 5+ seconds before I choke. I tried bubblers to see if the water can help cool it so i can take bigger hits without choking. It works a little better but sometimes I cough up a lung and sometimes food from taking a massive hit. I tried the vapo thing once, taking a deep hit still made me choke but it was controllable, i could adjust how fast i inhale so i can take in more and hold it longer. Last but not least, Ive tried eating firecrackers. First attempt failed but second attempt it seems I made it right. About 1.5hr after eating one of the firecrackers, I looked in the mirror and my eyes looked like cherry tomatos. Unfortunetly I still felt normal.

Keep in mind, Ive been high/had the high feeling that everyone explains from another plant, just not from bud. My dad also mentioned toking back in his days but quit because he never got high, he doesnt drink for the same purpose. The alcohol thing was true for me as well because the first year or 2 I went out with friends, they would always try to get me drunk but after like 10+ hard shots, everyone would fall and Id still be sitting there wondering why nothing is happening, the most that would happen to me is wanting to throw up. It wasnt till i quit and tried to drink again a few years later that i get buzzed after a beer or 2.

After a few more recent attempts and a few with my dad, we both got buzzed off the mullein and still not the weed. If I mix them together, I get the high from the mullein again but it wears off after 30min like it usually does. So I take it Im one of the unlucky ones?

I have some nutella sitting here with like 2g of super silver sour diesel in it. Gonna give it a few more days before I eat it to see if I can any positive results other than red eyes.

2. you sir have a horible problem weed gets me baaaaked

3. you shouldn't inhale hookah smoke its bad for your lungs. try ghosting your hit, hold it in for 25 seconds or as long as you can and see if that helps. i don't know whats wrong with you lol like the person above me said i always get baked as hell and i burn everyday for 4 years. you should try putting a screen on the hookah, like a big one and put alot of bud on it then burn it with the shisha and see if that maybe works. whats up with the nutella tho i never heard of that before

4. Maybe weed just isn't for you? There probably are a few people who have smoked and yielded the same affects as you, but I can't say that with 100% certainty. You could try eating an overripe mango 30 minutes before you smoke, that could help. Other than that I'm not sure what would do it. Good luck :wave: :smoke:

5. I don't know, I've never heard of this problem. Try taking bong hits, that way there's no way you won't be inhaling it all. If that doesn't work then I don't know what to say.

6. I feel bad for you..

7. [quote name='"Yosh139"']Maybe weed just isn't for you? There probably are a few people who have smoked and yielded the same affects as you, but I can't say that with 100% certainty. You could try eating an overripe mango 30 minutes before you smoke, that could help. Other than that I'm not sure what would do it. Good luck :wave: :smoke:[/quote]

Whats the mango do?

8. #8 Yosh139, Apr 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2012
    You would have to ask someone else to get the EXACT details of an overripe mango, but the mango has a chemical in it that intensifies highs as that chemical is one of the components of weed, which is one of the "gears" so to say that makes the magic happen.

Edit: Here is a Wikipedia link of the chemical myrcene, and at the bottom it says it is found in cannabis. Sorry if the link is fucked up I'm using an SSL browser site because I want private browsing, I feel someone's been hacking my shit :mad:

The link explains the bonding of the receptors and cannabis.

9. Does it really matter? Try being productive instead of questioning if someone is telling the truth or not. It could help other people in the future, you know :wave:

10. mangos really do work

11. So you can't get high off weed or drunk off alcohol? Has Stan lee called you to star on his superhero show?

12. Perhaps it serves you no purpose in this reality, so you are not affected by it.

13. I would love this episode..

14. btw, i get massive munchies, so that should mean im doing something right lol
    ghosting is what i do mostly... when i exhale, i usually dont see any smoke come out till atleast half my breathe is already out

i love mangos and have a box full at home, ill try this

wouldnt using a bubbler with a carb gaurantee that im inhaling?

thanks for the info

i can get drunk now, not when i started. most people start at an early age, i didnt have my first drink till my 22nd bday. i had a drink or 2 before but i never liked the taste and never got any effects so i stopped. when i hit 22 friends tried to get me drunk but i wouldnt, dad claims he has never gotten drunk either. i tried drinking again around 23 and a short time after i quit trying to get drunk again i actually felt a buzz because of a setup at a bar with lights and dancing.
    ive tried smoking in different settings either in my room, with music, before a bar/club. Mullein kicks in after about 4-5 hits and im listening to music.

PS: thanks to the people trying to help. its funny that out of the many forums i have been a part of in my life, i have yet to find one that doesnt any people trying to be a smart ass and unproductive

15. yeah i suggest the mango thing aswell. whenever i tried it, it got me STOOOONNNEEDDDD.

16. Take some omega 3 pills for a week and try smoking, should get you ripped after your receptors repair themselves. :bongin:

17. Try doing 4 big gravity bong hits, and then come back and tell us you arn't still stoned :|

18. how overripe does the mango have to be? to a point its turning black but still tastes good?

i have alot of flax seed. i can grind up a bunch and put it on my food.

im actually trying to finish a bottle of sunny D to try this. i did a search on old topics of others that cant get high and someone mentioned this. only problem is how long i can take a hit before i choke :p