Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Burnout Syndrome Revisited

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SineDieDCLXVI, May 13, 2010.

1. So I have been smoking weed for about nine years now.
    About two years ago I stopped and just recently started again.

I have been smoking weed daily since then (January)
    Can't remember what being completely sober is like because I'm pretty much always high.

Anyway, the problem is that weed has started to get boring for me.
    I haven't been enjoying the high as much as I used to.
    The routine has been going on for about three months and I'm pretty much high 24/7

All together, this is starting to make me sad.
    Lack of energy, always fatigued, stomachaches, light headaches, sleeplessness, etc.

It sort of reminds me of a Hydrocodone withdrawal, minus the physical pains.
    How can I stop this? I want to be normal again, lol.

I was thinking of taking a tolerance break, but this will be really hard as I don't have much willpower.
    My Bipolar depression is starting to flare up and I want to be happy and enjoy weed like I used to.

If it's applicable, I take Zoloft and Depakote as well as Melatonin on some nights.

2. You need a T-Break! Take a month or a little more off, and light something up. You will feel great, I promise.

3. well the only solution would be to take a break. it can get hard but honestly after the first week u will have forgotten about bud. hobbies and exercising are good ways to keep yourself distracted from smoking.

4. I have bipolar II so I know how hard it is to quit weed after smoking for a long time because it makes you happy when you normally feel super depressed and like shit 24/7. I would say you have to take a t-break and just suffer through... But after try to not be "baked" 24/7 but maybe blaze 1-2 times a day so you enjoy it more when you do smoke and personally thats all I need to virtually eliminate my depression.