Marijuana Bores / Annoys me.....

Discussion in 'General' started by KeneticSight, May 12, 2011.

1. So uh....what exactly does being high feel like to you then man?

For the most part I figured that everyones high is relatively the same with little variation person to person.

2. You should only smoke when youre in the mood xd

3. if you dont like smoking then dont smoke holy shit how many of these threads have to be made. does weed really make you that dumb :confused:

4. I can't relate. at all

5. feels like being high?

i just don't enjoy it

6. No.... don't even start that shit in this thread either.

Sure theres been other threads like this but i was indirectly asking a question.

Don't post in a thread that annoys you and maybe there wouldn't be problems. :rolleyes:

7. Weird...assuming your high and my high are relatively the same I can't imagine not liking it. Different strokes for different folks I guess. :confused_2:

Maybe in the future mary jane with come into your life and brighten things up.

8. I hope so.

Thanks for the positivity.

9. I'm with the other guys.. Being high in wonderful for me. There are no downsides at all. It makes every aspect of my life better and I could sit in a room with nothing it it and being completely happy and entertained while high but most of my friends dont feel this way and they dont get all the good shit I get from it

10. No problem man.

Gotta always stay positive, life is too short y'know.

11. #31 Deleted member 288974, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    you've NEVER had fun while smoking, hint: its not for you bro! this shit will be started because its what you need to hear/understand. i dont keep trying to drink, hoping one day ill like it, i dont fucking drink cuz it makes me feel like shit.

if you cant handle people being truthful with you then maybe you need to find a different forum where people will tell you what you want to hear.