Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Appreciation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PinkieGrrl, Mar 15, 2012.

1. I appreciate Marijuana for giving me natural relief to my horrible migraines. My headaches can sometimes be so painful and uncomfortable that they cause me to cry and contemplate going to the ER. I never do because I know that in the end, they wont give me anything I haven't already tried. Smoking never relieves the pain completely, but it makes it so much more bearable. I also suffer from chronic nausea. I feel nauseous every single day. If I get just slightly thirsty or hungry, I feel sick. It's unpleasant and depressing. I could never get used to feeling like I'm going to vomit, no matter how often it happened. I still feel nausea, but nowhere near as often or as intense. Lately, most days I only feel sick when I wake up. Once I have a glass of water and take a few hits, the nausea goes away. I've never gotten so much relief from a natural remedy.

Marijuana has opened up my mind to many new ideas. When I'm high, I think intensely about politics, love, friendship, God, the cosmos, medicine, humanity, etc. Sometimes it feels like I reach areas of my mind that have never been explored.

My brother and I bonded when I started smoking because he is the only other person in my immediate family that smokes. We got to know each again during smoke sessions and we now get along really well. For 28 years prior to that, we didn't get along much.

I love that when I'm high, I pay attention to my surroundings. I love to open the window and listen to nature outside. I appreciate sound, smell, and taste so much more. I started to appreciate different types of music more, especially older music, from the late 60's and 70's.

I could go on and on about all the reasons why I love toking, but I would like to hear other's responses.

Sorry if it's cheesy. I'm a cheesy kind of person ;)

Please tell me guys, what do you appreciate about Marijuana? :smoke:

2. I Appreciate Marijuana for its ability to help me with my insomnia (sleeping problems). & just relaxing and jamming out to some old tunes.

3. I appreciate MJ so much. I love that I can relax at the end of the day without consuming alcohol. MJ sparks my creativity, passion and drive, so I get more done at work and produce better results. I don't have any medical reason to use MJ, but I really appreciate that it helps so many people deal with problems that conventional treatments cannot help. I have helped several people with different issues - ranging from depression to spinal injury - cope with their situation, and it all comes back to marijuana.

I love Mary Jane.

4. I am gonna be a rebel and go out on a limb here. I appreciate MJ because it gets me HIGH. :) Seems no one says that these days, always has to seem medical now.

5. I appreciate the herb for showing me a lot about society and helping me understand concepts. I also appreciate it for helping me find and bonding me to some awesome friends and lastly I love how it provides the best type of relaxation after a long day but you could have went about your activities just the same if you were stoned!

Ps. It's the best hangover cure I've ever found!

6. So true.

I appreciate ganja because it helps me keep my cool. Well, it helps me from getting as pissed and annoyed as I usually would. When I'm sober, I can be a very OCD/anal retentive person. When I'm high I'm a bit more laid back about things. I get really, REALLY angry sometimes and if I wasn't a smoker I'd be going even more apeshit when I get upset.

MJ also relaxes me and makes everything around me just a bit more enjoyable. I guess you could say I'm the "enhancement smoker," as Dave Chappelle puts it in Half Baked. It makes everything better!

"Have you ever seen the back of a $20 bill... ON WEED?"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtRJ-o6Lppc]Jon Stewart on Half Baked - YouTube[/ame]

7. I know exactly what you mean. I love MJ for relieving my discomfort, but I would be a big fat liar if I didn't admit to smoking when I wasn't sick.

8. I appreciate that more and more people are appreciating the herb in so many ways.

9. I appreciate the herb for never letting me down. Mary Jane is so reliable, always gets me where I want to go. Not to mention she helps with my fibromyalgia so much. I wouldn't even be out of bed if I hadn't smoked today.

10. I appreciate my herb for all the good vibes it's brought to my life.

11. [quote name='"GwayLo"']I appreciate my herb for all the good vibes it's brought to my life.[/quote]

So true my good man.