Marijuana and Testicular Cancer

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by abandoninglogic, Sep 12, 2012.

1. LOL Cigarettes have been slaying our population and spreading cancer for decades... All this will do is feed the flames of idiocy.

2. your chances of dying increase exponentially just by stepping out your front door!

3. more bullshit testing funded by government to make ppl fear cannabis.....all lies.

4. My dad brought this up with me, saying he heard it on the radio. I really dislike that and wish I never brought it up with him. It's like everyday he's always on my ass about "If you smoke pot you'll be known as the dope fein. Weed is not 'dope', well it is but dope is shit like heroin and crack not MJ. And I dont fein for it. And as if i give a FUCK what other people think about me. So anyways he tells me to research this. That night im watching that Bath Salts music video by asap rocky. He walks in and says, "now bath salts?" i just look at him like WTF? I tell him its just a music video. I feel kinda bad cuz he just walks out without saying a word. It was getting late so i said i love you just to try to mend whatever has been broken. I dont wanna make my dad mad/sad. Next day, we're in the car as he drives me to school. He says some stuff about "you need to stop looking at all those marijuana videos, who care who smokes weed?" me: I'm just looking for info on that MJ = testicular cancer stuff you said to research. It's a long drive so there are awkward silences now and then. Jeez can't wait to get my own place. I'll miss my parents but MAN! my mom is the same so when my dad leaves (he's house sitting while she's in the caribbean) she'll talk to me about it. She found my old iPod play list with kid cudi's marijuana song in it. She gets all pissed when I asked what about it? I asked what if I had a song named tobacco? Bullshit man fuck it, that govt. Conspiracy shit against MJ is real. Every time a "study" like this comes out, it's always government funded... Hmm... I wonder why? I needed to vent an GC is one of the best sites to do it. Buy! :smile:

5. hahahahaahahahahahahahaha omfg theres no comment spot(meaning they Don't want to hear what people think so the schools use it probably) or proof that this really is what it is.

6. Can anyone find any actual link to the exact study and how it was performed? It seems since weed has been proven to stop cancer, and than cause it would seems a contradiction.

7. People look at one "study" and freak out and believe it yet do no research of their own when there is a vast ocean of evidence that proves this bs wrong. "oh the tv/radio said it so it must be true!"