Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana and sociological perspective

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cuddersvu, Sep 10, 2011.

1. So I am writing a research paper for my sociology class and I am kind of in a little bit of rut

In my paper I have to describe at least two social factors that is involved with marijuana such as Functionalism, Conflict Theory, Interactionist, or Feminist. I am a little stuck here on what to write about so if any of you out there have knowledge of sociology or just the herb in general it will help a lot

Thank you

2. Time slows down,
    to my ego's relief,
    i take a look around,
    feeling lucky to perceive.

Simple pleasures are now all i seek
    ,distant ambitions seem so weak,
    The world would be a more peaceful place,
    if they all felt like this,
    Is there anything out there to breach this catalyst?

The answer is an herb,
    with its value intrinsic,
    consume the flower and find,
    No "one" wins it.

The Cannabis plant is fuel, food, paper, clothing, medicine and over 25,000 products. It is not illegal just because it gets you high, it is illegal because of its valueable oilseed and stalk.Go to www.votehemp.com and LEARN about this plant that you most likely only enjoy for recreationONE LOVE