Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana and panic attacks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LSDSETMEFREE, Aug 28, 2012.

1. I have been smoking weed on and off for a few years and ive recently started getting hardcore paranoia/anxiety/panic attacks after smoking a bowl or two. When i take 1mg of Alprazolam i dont have this problem but i forget everything when i take XANAX. Basically i dont know if my tongue is or isnt sticking out my mouth so i constantly think that im biting my tongue. Ive taken ecstasy, LSD, Mushrooms and 2ce and lots of other stuff without a panic attack i dont get it.

Also if i take a bong hit i throw up because i cough like crazy and its embarrassing throwing up in front of friends.

2. so much unmentionables it hurts me

3. Imma jump in before you
    Get banned.

4. Are prescription pills for medical use considered unmentionables? Anyways, yeah. Sorry nobody could answer your question.

5. [quote name='"NeverMistakeMe"']Are prescription pills for medical use considered unmentionables? Anyways, yeah. Sorry nobody could answer your question.[/quote]

Yes they are against the rules. Only cannabis, caffeine, alcohol or tobacco are allowed.

6. [quote name='"joker865"']

Yes they are against the rules. Only cannabis, caffeine, alcohol or tobacco are allowed.[/quote]

Well..... OP seems to be MIA in a panic attack, it's just about a matter of time before the hammer is dropped. It was a nice thread, blades.