Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana and Masturbation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YourPerception, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Good shit man :smoke:

2. Hell yeah. First time I did I was like I am so going to do this more often

3. Toke and stroke is a good time. I love my girlfriend and all, but if you need a job right, you've gotta do it yourself.

Also, what would this be for girls ? Toke and poke? Lol

4. #24 The Nickatina, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    yea haha

5. is this normal? the first time i smoked, i was by myself at home, and i masturbated near the end of my high.
    always was insecure about this..whenever someone asked what my first high was like i get a feeling like "why did i do that...i'm gonna remember this forever"

anyone have input?

EDIT: i know this thread is kind of dead. just wanted to see if anyone would reply

6. After stroking, take a nice stoned nap. You'll feel refreshed like a newly made apple pie.

7. Weed makes everything better. Masturbation is already great.

8. Every damn night. No shame. haha

9. best finish i ever had was beating it while high haha. have yet to have sex high, but my girl is coming around to trying it;)