Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana and Masturbation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YourPerception, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Sex is great, but my hand has yet to fail me. Anyone else think masturbation and marijuana can be a great experience? Not to be crude, but I think a good bowl and having a good "yourself" session can be fantastic...and a good method to help you fall asleep :p

2. Every time I do this I get really scared because obviously my heart rate increases and I get scared!

3. if doin it is wrong i dont wanna be right

4. It's right though :smoke:

5. nothin better than tokin and strokin

6. its only right until i use my left hand, lefty gets tired though.

7. when i read the title, i immediately laughed so fucking hard

8. If it wasn't my thread, I would be laughing too man lol (as you delete your browser history).

9. A nightly Toke N' Stroke never hurt anyone.

10. #11 MVP 420, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    LOL thank u 4 making my night...

11. Yeah man, the vibrations feel extra nice when I'm stoned :smoke:

12. hells yea. especially on comedown.

13. HAHA everyone does it but I never thought anyone was open about it bahaaha

14. yea everyone else opened up, so i was like shit no shame in me doing it as well :p

15. Good ol toke n stroke never fails to knock me out.

16. I'm gonna have to try this.

17. Most of everyone on here is cool as hell, why would I care then ? lol like you said, everyone does it.

18. I just did it earlier today and then got on these forums. I then went to the 'True or False?' thread and the last poster put:

Next post just masturbated within the last hour.

I was like fuuuuuu. :( haha

19. anytime :smoke: