Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana and car sickness

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Yesod, Aug 11, 2009.

1. I've heard many times that marijuana helps with nausea so i was wondering if smoking before a long car ride where im not driving will help with my car sickness, because when im riding in a car i can barely look at anything inside the car for more than 30 seconds without getting really sick and it really sucks, thanks.

2. I smoke to cure my nausea most of the time, whether it's from my gallbladder illness or motion sickness.
    But smoking only reduces my nausea for about 30 mins to an hour.
    I would suggest making a marijuana edible, and that will last much longer, and make you less impaired (unless you use a lot of weed for your edibles, like me :yay:)