Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

marijuana and asthma

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by what to do..., Feb 1, 2008.

1. hello all,
    i'm sure that you guys get questions like this all the time but i've searched and searched and have found close to nothing regarding getting a medical marijuana recommendation for asthma. i have had severe asthma for my entire life. i was hospitalized about 5 years ago and put into the ER for 5 days for asthma. I have taken pills in the past to help my asthma and i have to constantly carry my inhaler with me. (never leave the house without it, probably would have been to the hospital many more times if i did) i have just recently started using marijuana for recreational purposes but i have noticed that my asthma almost disappears. After smoking, i don't have to use my inhaler for a couple of days and my marijuana use has gone from completely recreational to semi-recreational/semi-medicinal. what i want to know is if i'd be able to get a MMJ recommendation from somewhere like medicann.
    thanks

2. in low doses and purified "through a bong" can actually open the bronchial tubes

i dont know if there is sufficient evidence to script someone mmj tho

3. The doc I get a rec from does recs for asthma. But recommends you use a vaprizor to smoke with.

4. I Have Asthma And I Smoke Joint,pipe,bong Ect.. Its Kinda Bad But Fuck It.. My Lungs Are Really Shitty Right Now..and At Nite I Have A Hard Time Breathing.. U Get That?