Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

marijuana: a chronic history

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc123, Jul 27, 2011.

1. It's on the History Channel right now for anyone interested.

Can you believe the DEA has an annual budget of 400 million dollars?? Over half of that is enforced on pot.
    Stupid.

2. It's actually more then that more like 80% of there budget is.

3. Probably for buying it

4. the U.S. is fucked. not as bad as alot of countries though.

5. i saw that today! lol, it was on pretty early though
    i checked my tv guide and it wont be playing for the next day or two again unfortunately

6. Thats like saying Biggie is dead, but not as dead as Tupac.

[​IMG]

7. Yea, I believe it's on netflix aswell!

8. I missed a lot of it :( But I was picking me up some sour D! :) So I guess it's justified.

9. Thats what the 1940s budget was expressed in todays dollars. Its much higher now im assuming.

10. #10 glazedKnuckles, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Bro, biggie is WAY deader than two pock

11. Thanks for the heads up, i'm always down to learn more about the cannabis plant. I suggest this documentary for anyone interested in marijuana from the early stages of history to modern day marijuana use.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1039647/

12. #12 Buttery, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2011
    Try more like 20 Billion

Edit - Orrr on second thought that number might be wrong. Someone fact check meh.

13. ... not really '_-

There are different levels of being fucked up, whereas there is really only one level of being dead..

14. Agreed.

Theres your average fucked.

[​IMG]

And then theres really fucked.

[​IMG]

15. I disagreed with the guy who said in 40 years thc will be in edibles and pills.
    And smoking would be weird and looked down apon. BULLSHIT I like to smoke weed. I do not like to take pills I don't want weed taken from me

16. #16 glazedKnuckles, Jul 28, 2011
    THC IS in edibles and pills...

17. #17 4pawsbmj8, Jul 28, 2011
    But smoking won't be eliminated. That was my point that people like to smoke weed. If it's in pills then it's like taking any prescription pill. IMO