Marijuana: A Chronic History

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by red and glazed, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Anyone else plan on watching Marijuana: A Chronic History on the History Channel at 9pm et, 8pm ct. It looked very interesting. I plan on getting blazed while watching:D

2. Yeah I saw a commercial for this. Ill surely be blazing some fine herbs during the show;)

3. Absolutely!

4. Hellll yeah thanks for reminding me!

5. Haha yea i just saw the commercial, should be an interesting program

6. Word up, I can't wait, just skinned up :smoke:

I rolled up about... .3g of purple grapefuit shake & .5 of bomb outdoor haze in a honey dutch with a game peach leaf.

Can't wait to spark my L and watch the show!

7. It should be interesting. I watch as many of the documentaries as I can. I think Drugs, Inc. was the last one. It's becoming more and more acceptable. Now the key is good journalism, not the standard BS that the mainstream media tries shoveling down our throats.

8. Just started here

9. missed the first 40mins anythiing good so far i pretty much know the history of it so im expectin to hear alot of repetative stuff

10. hmm..well there were definitely both sides of the issue shown on the show. i found myself getting pretty pissed off at the anti-weed officials though. the arguments they bring to the table are completely dumbfounding. im to the point where if you believe arguments like the ones they had on the show, and you cant think with any type of logic whatsoever, then you are a simple and uneducated person and i have no respect for you.

11. so far its pretty good but some of the anti people are just stupid.

12. lol how did I know Joe Rogan would be on here giving his opinions :p

13. How do you win the war on drugs? Just dont do it!

14. #14 SickCrab, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2010
    just say no haha that little bit was a perfect example of brainwashing our youth, and joe rogan is the man

the roor milkshot culda been better

15. Was it just me, or did anyone else see Carlton Banks get arrested?

16. wish it started earlier

17. Watching it.

I Love how EVERY SINGLE opposer towards marijuana use has absolutely zero evidence and proof to back up any of their claims and all of the supporters have a LIST of evidence to back up their claims. Says a lot.
    :smoke:

18. love how this airs the day after prop 19 gets flushed

19. I think they did it purposely, in case it passed then people get more info, and since it didn't it can help for 2012.

20. That made me lol hard I remember that part. And dude, that lady that was from Nip it in the Bud, was the dumbest chick they could have found to present anti marijuana facts. All she did was talk about how much dumber people are on weed and had this heir of superiority about not smoking weed. And it was hilarious when she said " just don't do it!" as previously stated. The other guy that bothered me was the fucking sheriff guy. WTF bullshit statistic did he get that about 2% of medical marijuana users have HIV and receive some benefit but the other 98% just use it as an intoxicant. Sounds like complete garbage.