Marijuana: A Chronic History (new show)

Discussion in 'General' started by Ayron, Nov 2, 2010.

1. So i was watching American Restoration on history channel and i saw an pretty cool commercial for a new show in the history channel called Marijuana: A Chronic History. It premiers this Monday at 9 on the history channel and it sounds like its part of a series instead of an episode. It looks really cool and it airs the day after Proposition 19 gets voted on and would be the first day its in effect it all goes well :hello: Its about the history of marijuana in america and how its the #1 cash crop and how a lot has changed in the last 20 years. Anyways im pretty excited. :smoke: also Hopefully a lot of people will see this cause it on during prime time and a lot of old segregation era voters probably watch the history channel don't they? Anyways ill be watching

2. #2 YoSmokinMan, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2010
    Yeah I'll be watching. It's good to see more talk about bud.

And even if 19 fails I think it already did a good job of getting people talking. Out here on the east coast they've been talking about it daily for the last month or so and not in a negative way for the most part. The last time I saw that was.. never. So 19 haters, fuck off.

3. yeah man i cant wait i got a weed nazi to smoke at a party the other night, so maybe there is hope for us :)