Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana 1 Tards 0

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dr Trichome, Jul 30, 2010.

1. It's because tar gets on your lungs , not because it causes cancer

2. #3 musD, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2010
    it's bad because it causes oxygen deprivation which can kill a few brain cells I believe.

oh and many times a joint can have tobacco which isn't good to inhale for a while either,

3. Yes, they were talking about lung infections. The worst infection you can get from smoking weed is COPD. (What is chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)?)

You've got it all wrong mang. Holding your breath for 5 seconds or so does not cut off oxygen to your brain. We had someone try and put forth this 'theory' a while ago if I remember correctly... long story short, his understanding of human biology was poor, and so is yours.

Also for your latter statement, you're correct, but I mean seriously... JUST PUT THE POUCH OF TOBACCO AWAY AND SMOKE THE WEED. :smoke:

4. not 5-10 seconds but the retards who hold 30 seconds-ghost hits thinking they get higher, or kids who do other dumb things. yeah I admit my knowledge of the human body isn't all that great.

its hard to smoke tobacco in a bowl btw ;)

5. Fair enough, but again, the same principle applies as with the tobacco... just don't hold the weed in for that long. 5 seconds is all you need to get as much of the THC in there as you need.

Man, all this talk about holding in hits makes me want to smoke. I think I may go have my first smoke of this lazy Saturday. :smoke: