Mardi gra 2010 pill trip/my story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GLEMZIE, Feb 28, 2010.

1. #1 GLEMZIE, Feb 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2010
    I dont know the time for mardi gra for other countrie's but here in australia this went down last night.
    It started at my buddie keate's house i came over around 7 there everyone was chilling, playing music, talking, drinking beer's and some mate's having some line's of these "white heart's" everyone was on the same batch. It was just before 8 before we made the call to the dealer who said they take about 2 hours to kick in we all got a shot of water and dunked at 8. I was feeling a little nervous i do this stuff once a year that went away pretty fast went outside had a ciggerate and talked to some mate's. We organised a quart and got a buddi in the area to cover it and and we'd all chip in for his cab here.

so he came back we divided up are weed i chucked in 20 for 1.37 stick what we call it here. i didn't smoke it i didn't want to be dreggy for the night i knew id be coming back here for a smoke so i put it away. we stayed till about 8:45 then walked up to the party its a massive srtreet party held in a square every year drinking on my 3rd beer or something. when we were getting close there was people everywhere the gay to straight ratio was about 50 gay 50 straight everyone in good spirit some men and women did not give a fuck what they were wearing underpant's out and well im sure you know about the gra. we arrived at the actual square about 9:30 everyone who had the line's before was up and alot of other mates around dunked earlier they were all peaking too. i was on my 5th beerie now and it was dope seeing everyone there, knew everyone was on something it looked like.. it was truely a great sight.

its probably 10:10 right now and this pill i aint feeling it my pupils were up i was drunk by now and i couldn't feel this shit everyone was munted and i was still waiting. i said fuck this walked in to a cubicle and chewed up my last pill to hit me harder and faster i let it sizzle on my tounge and shit i wanted this to work. i went out and enjoyed the crowd i was looking for a mate and with this chick and her dweeb boyfriend i saw this guy my mate wanted to smash for dogg shotting him when he got jumped (no one would go one on one with zen) anyway i see this gronk get punched in the head a few time's by this aboriginal bloke. although.. he stood up for himself and called him out again and shit so his not a bitch. Zen ended up punchin on with this guy about half an hour later i missed it but apparentily zen was seriously beating on him hard he had him on the road ready to finish him off..then got jumped by 3 of his mate's and was taking hits like a real tough cunt a buddy "porky" was around and knocked one of them down anyways.

some war type thing broke out and there was a group of like 15 of us walking around to find these guys' they been fucking around with harmless people all night. we found 1 of them and he got really fucked up my some big guy's i diddn't want to jump in but i certainly wasn't gunna stop it this guy especially was eyeing me out and shit before so fuck him right. My pill was up a bit more just a bit i started thinking that the beer was like masking my pill? or i was unfamilier with the feeling or something.. some people were taking away in the hospital and police cars home those gronk's bailed and it all calmed down from there we could get back to the party. I was feeling good and everyone was drunk mostly i lost track of time here and alot of younger people went home and the gay ratio went up.

we were chilling on the church steps for a while now talking to some cute girls and i was catching up with a older friend haven't seen. we were here for actually a while i was also asking everyone for pill's try to get a hook up there were quite a few busts and everyone was out i could only buy in bulk so i had to say goodbye to another pill devo about that. so i walked up and down the street with my a friend looking for a pub they were all crowded and shit like packed and it was too far to walk down for a quite pub so we went back to these step's. a few of us agree we should start going back to keate's for a smoke the rest at the church were leaving behind us

i hear a shout from behind me "OI COME BACK THIS CHICK"S GUNNA GET STABBED" we run back to see this hot little rich girl hiding behind some boy's this junkie bitch is going off she's got a half smashed bottle in her hand shouting something like "YOU LITTLE SLUT BREAKING FUCKING BOTTLES ILL' FUCKING STAB YA" crazy ass junkie's i dont know this girl well but i go up grab her hand and duck around the corner of the church with her and start to run..for her sake of course :p anyway's were about to be in safe zone when she lets go of my hand and starts running back??? i was like " are you retarded!? " (yea i yelled that out)" she gets around the corner to see junkie lady literally right in front of her she's seriously going crazy at everyone around her threatening everyone with bottle's were are the police now. so they run in to each other, the girl turn's around and starts running the crazy bitch throws the bottle's and break's on the ground behind her. shes unarmed now so me and keate try to stand in front of her calm her down but oh no there's bottle's put down all over the street she picks one up i run the side chuck's it missed just smashed beside me haha keate's still there shes going of at him we and up turning around and just leggin it hahaha funny shit she chased us throwing bottles for a good 50 m. it was a good laugh made my night.

if people are enjoying this post and ill pick it up again im real skat and iv been typing for ages now.

2. you should definitely put this into paragraphs...i almost shit myself when i saw the wall of text staring down at me

3. Yeah if you can break this down into paragraphs I'll gladly read it.

4. haha true man its all sorted now

5. i read it, but wow that was hard to understand man. i guess your aussie verbage is just a lot different then here, i got the gist of what ya said, but ya have some crazy words man. gronks? lmao

6. thank's for reading man heres the urban dictionary defintion for you:

Gronk\t12 up, 18 down
    Australian slang for a teenage shit kid. Can be applied to adults too.
    "that gronk peter narc'd on a guy for hacking him"

"those AOL gronks are so lame"

7. alright so pretty much a name for a douche-bag or some kid up to some asshole shenanigans.
    so did those rolls every come through for ya or where ya just too drunk to tell if they did anything

8. had to look up roll's ha. that come's in a bit later on. i was really scat and fucked when i rote this yesterday and i could not be fucked finishing...should i pick this up?

9. let me know what you mean i can uh " translate"? for you same with anyone else

10. ah yea rolls = ecstasy, x, mdma, thizz, whatever ya wanna call it. i thought ya said ya ate a couple, maybe i just translated it wrong