Many questions...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Piper, Feb 13, 2005.

1. Hi all, I'm new here. Hoping to learn lots!

1. Where can I find cheap outdoor seeds in vancouver B.C.?

2. Is there any way to increase the amount of females I get?

3. Can I use the leaves to make hash?

4. How do I dry and cure marijuana?

5. Is there any use for the male plants at all?

6. how much weed can I expect to get off of an average sized plant come fall?

anyway thats all I can think of off the top of my head. Thanks

2. #1 - I dont live in B.C so no idea

#2 - no

#3 - Yes. Search for Bubble Hash by Unoit , its a good hash making guide

#4 - Look around for some guides around the city they will explain it best. Curing you put your buds into an airtight container and put them in the fridge for a few weeks, make sure it doesnt get moist!

#5- see #3 , make hash out of them.

#6 - Really depends on the lighting ect..but a ROUGH estimate i'd say 1 oz.

3. Is the 1 oz estimate for outdoor or indoor plants? Just wondering cause you mentioned lighting.

4. indoor......outside anything from 0g-2kg....yes you can get seeds sent to british colombia.....i just put into google marijuana seeds and it came up with 631000 results....looking at the first ten all got good seeds.......i have used this site for seeds and can reckomend it......laters

5. Hello,
    My friend and I just bought some clones, and did not ask how they were they were growing them. So now to my question. How do we plant them for one? Two, we don't have the equip. to grow inside. Can anyone give some suggestions on how to handle these females?

6. well if your going to put them outdoors, then do so. Find a place with access to an abundance of light.

If you want them indoors, and you dont have the equipment, then ur screwed. Better go out and buy the equipment asap if you want them to survive.