Manly opinions wanted

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by riverchild, Dec 9, 2012.

1. First off, I am female and am not trying to be one of those annoying bladies that say suggestive things on here to get a reaction from all the horny blades; I just need a male perspective.

My life has pretty much consisted of smoking weed & chillin with the family lately, which is fine besides the fact that I crave cock n balls all the time and it's making me sad :( I've already decided that since I've waited this long, I'm going to save my virginity for a guy that I am positive I want to give it to but I can't be totally celibate, I just love the male body way too much. I'm pretty sure that I need a little weiner every now and then for a healthy balanced lifestyle. Fortunately I love goin down so much that I just do that to tide me over for a while. But I've lost pretty much all contact with any guy I would enjoy gobbling up. When I was in High School this guy used to sell me weed that was hot as hell but then I stopped going to him because I found a way to get weed straight from the source for much cheaper. I haven't talked to him in months but I see him every couple of weeks around town and figure I should run into him soon. Anyways, I just wanna get down to business, I'm not in the mood for a couple weeks of flirty texts first and all the bullshit but Ive never offered my womanly services to a man unless I was drunk (so I don't drink) so I'm just kind of impaired. I know that this guy is the only option that I have right now that wouldn't be revolting so next time I see him, I plan on offering him a BJ. But I haven't talked to him in a few months, how do I go about that? Keep in mind this is probably gonna be outside of BP or on the street haha.

.....Wow, I was questioning this in my head and once I typed it out, it just seems awful haha. Please give me helpful answers and don't judge me.

2. Well this is certainly interesting...

I like meeting people doing things that I enjoy doing.

Disc, footie, shows, museums, movies in some instances.

Are you good at engaging random people in compelling conversation?

3. No not really... I'm one of those awkward stoners. But I'm really nice and people find me interesting, and I've got bit tits and DSLs if that helps.

4. just talk to him and be super flirty with him. i'm sure he'll pick up on it and be down with it. if a pretty girl was like that with me, as most dudes would agree, i certainly wouldn't turn her down. plus i'd return the favor!

5. Illadelphin have you had any luck with your love life mate?

Back on topic;

Uhm; I went to a state school so it was a massive system of new sexual organs.

I was going to suggest you go out to a bar and chat up some people and go from there.

No chick friends to go to a show with??

6. Wow I wanna meet you ;)

To be honest. Just bump into and start a convo. Then invite him to ur house or vice versa and just come out with it. Tell him straight up, "would u be offended if I wanted to suck your dick?"

You would be surprised how fast a guy would jump to that lolol. Good luck. Message me If u still need help ;) lol

7. So what you're saying is, I can't just say "I think I should go down on you"?

8. I mean do it if you want...

But you are wayy better than that :)

9. I was picturing it like this: We run into each other, and I'm like "Hey its good to see you!, how are you?... Oh that's good to hear... Yeah I'm terrific." and that's usually when I can't keep up the conversation anymore haha, so then I'd be like "So I've been thinking that I should go down on you."
    That's not okay? Sorry guys, I'm so out of touch for real.

10. i mean you COULD say that, but i wouldn't say it right off the bat. grease the wheels a bit, so to speak.

11. Come on man. Just, come on.

12. Just say it. He's gonna get hard and he's either gonna do 2 things. Say yes and go with u and get down. Or say no and pussy out. If he says no, then he was never man enough for u to go down on him.

But just say it. He's gonna jump on it for real. Guys are pervs. This is like a fantasy for some guys lol

13. I guess I didn't know that it would be so hard to sell... I mean, I'm a girl trying to throw oral at someone, and I don't have much "game" or finesse or whatever but I didn't expect you needed that when you're trying to be super un-classy and polish someones pole. I would turn him off if I just threw it out there?

14. Tell mee!!!! Tell me !!!

15. You. I like you haha.

16. haha it all depends on your and his relationship and the dude himself. only way you can find out is if you try. i'm sure if you get his number, or at least talk to him a bit, then just hint at you wanting his D he'll be all over that.

17. Thanks guys :) I am more confident now.

18. absolutely normal for girls to be horny as fuck. you just had the lady balls to admit it ;)

women are choosers, you've got the upper hand. all you gotta do is make yourself wanted. not that hard

19. if some girl i was chilling with from high school asked to suck my dick out of nowhere i would say yes for sure. on the basis i only really chill with people i actually like, and it sounds like you already have a solid enough relationship with him to casually ask. i like your op, you were honest about how you felt a lot of women will never just say it how it is, even on an anonymous online forum. pretty hot too :)

20. Seriously, if you ask this guy if you can suck his dick there is no way he will not let you