Manifesto

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by bloodysafety, Jul 18, 2009.

1. I'm the guy you used to know. That troubled kid whose parents didn't care. I'm what you are glad you didn't become. Self denied. I'm the guy you used to know the one who never quite fit. The one in the corner; the one in your face. The two bit Gutter punk; your families disgrace. I'm the guy you used to know; your big brother the black sheep. I believe in freedom, I believe in pot I believe you are all the things that I am not. I'm the guy you used to know.

So take your time to stop and stare.; At the guy you used to know.

2. Did you have a question? Or a topic to bring up? Something to actually discuss? Or was this just an attempt at getting attention? Because I don't think its working.

3. You do know that the whole 'gutter' punk thing is they'll get their water from the gutter to do heroin. I don't think you're a real gutter punk, dude. Look at the crazy, alcoholic homeless kids with 'fuck you' tattooed on their face in San Fran and you'll see a real gutter punk

4. as you can see i dont care much about this forum but. Yall don't know me, you've never seen me nor do you know my history. You got no grounds for judgement save a few random drunken postings. fuck all of you

5. I send you much love brother...stay strong and don't give up! Do some things you like and have some fun so you can be happy and in bliss! :D have a great day my friend...I feel you will be ok.

- peace, joy, love, and light

6. this probably shouldve been posted in the artist forum.

i thought it was interesting tho
    :D

7. You clearly do not know what a manifesto is.

8. yep i've been there before. don't worry weve all been that guy you used to know

9. zing!