Manifest Glassworks

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by cullenc7, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Hello Grasscity!
    I recently sold my bong and am in the process of looking for a new one. I went to the headshops and the flea market around here and didn't see anything I liked. Im looking for some upper quality glass, not ridiculously expensive but something nice. I did some research on here and came up with some companies in my price range. I found a nice piece from manifest glassworks and was wondering what experience or knowledge you guys have with that company.

Thank you!

The one im looking at is the manifest glass 20 inch 7mm straight. Id link it but i cant

2. Manifest is a great starter quality tube. Do you want a straight tube? or Do you want percs? whats your price range im assuming the MGW 20" straight is what 150ish? 180?

3. MGW is superrrr thick sturdy glass. For a money spent on a straight tube i would go with either MGW, or like a syn, i think syn makes a 6 slit to dome perc for under $200

4. well ive always heard that a nice straight tube from a good company and adding an ash catcher is the best way to go. It milks the nicest with the least drag and thats what I want.

Its 150 and id add a nice 50-100 ash catcher on to it

Have you hit their glass before? Does it have a lot of drag?

Ive had other bongs with percs and stuff but im trying to get one i really like this time

5. #5 Vermonster, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    There is honestly no need for an A/C on a straight tube. An A/C keeps the percs clean and will only really help further diffuse and cool the smoke. If you got a straight tube with ice pinches with a carbon filter youd be good. I have a 22" MGW stemless double perc, and used to own a lil 15" 7mm straight guy. So i have owned almost the exact pipe that you are talking about

6. doesn't it keep it clean and cool the smoke a good amount? Did you like the double perc better or the 15 mm? I imagine they both hit rather well

7. If you want to add an AC to a tube, there's nothing wrong with that... it will add a little more diffusion and will help keep your tube clean. Yes it's nice for percs, since theyre more of a bitch to clean, but the same principles apply.

That being said... I wouldn't shop specifically FOR a tube/ac combo... I'd use the extra $ you were going to spend on an AC, and just get a perc'd tube in the first place.

MGW is good glass for a good price.

8. They hit completely different, but what i am saying is i had a 15" straight tube with the MGW cirQ a/c and i would rather have hit it with just a carbon filter. If i were you i would get a simple stemless perc with a carbon filter great diffusion and the carbon filter will keep the tube EXTREMELY clean (way more clean than an A/C)

9. #9 Vermonster, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    look in my posts i think there is a pic of the old 15" with A/C next to my stemless double perc with A/C MGW

(EDIT: here they are)

Attached Files:

• MGW.jpeg
      MGW.jpeg
      File size:
      123.2 KB
      Views: