Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mangoes, anyone?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jd4083, Oct 11, 2010.

1. yo ive seen some dank but thats gotta be tha dankest my friend

2. wow thats rediculous

3. looks all kinds of sexy

4. Not gonna lie, this is the most beautiful bud i have ever seen in my life. how did you acquire this?

5. Im in charlotte; My friend got me a couple g's of that mango kush a while back from boone. Its my all time favorite strain so far haha :smoke:

6. this phenotype (and one other, which is the first set of pics I posted in this thread, the stuff with the blue/purple leaves) were selected from the MNS genetics quite a while ago and circulate locally, hence "clone-only." just a colloquialism really :wave: thanks for taking a look folks

7. #27 jd4083, Oct 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2010
    lol...did it look like the buds in this thread? Because every year around this time somebody floods the mountains with what I know is the pheno seen in the first pics on page 1...and everybody calls it "Mango Kush" when it is very clearly a sativa dominant variety. I actually bought somebody else's commercial "Mango Kush" very recently to give another grower's batch a sample and was (only slightly) disappointed to find that it was once again the same unmistakable Mango Haze, although somewhat poorly flushed :cool:

I think it's typically people pandering to dumb college kids with the "Cali Kush" craze so they can make an extra few hundred bucks a pound. Might also be confusion between the Green Crack that comes out of Athens, GA (aka Mango and Cush depending on who you talk to, possibly Mango C/Kush?)