Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mango Weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The216, May 21, 2011.

1. my dealer just texted me and say he got a new supply of "mango weed." is this good?

what i was offered is 1g for $15, is that too much or good?

2. Tell him you will pay 35 a gram for it

3. How can people lack common sense these days? 1g for 15$ is an alright deal. It all comes down to location. Get familar with the prices in your area. Now i'm sure he's just calling it mango to sell it faster.

4. so, i'm guessing it's good? lol

5. Most likely he is bullshitting you with some random strain name. Look at the bud when you are dealing and if it doesn't look like 15/g to you then slap that bitch 10/g n say this is good enough.

6. #6 bubbleerjsp, May 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2011
    yeah not bad but i would go 10/g :eek:, I had some mango kush last week and it was hella dank, but i didn't get the chance to appreciate it.

yeah has lots of orange hairs and its a light green color depending on the grower

7. 15 is an awkward price per gram.
    "Yo, got change for a 20?"
    ha, fuck that

but anyway, if you look at it and it smells nice, has nice visible crystals, has some little orange hairs, no/few seeds etc. you're good!that's a nice price.

If it's shake i wouldn't buy it