Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mango Theory

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NickM420, May 14, 2010.

1. Sorry just checking what I know.

If I eat a mango along with a fruit salad (oranges, grapefruit, berries) then wait an hour would it make my high better or what? Just curious how this "mango theory" is supposed to work.

2. I would assume so.

3. It lengthens the high, doesn't really heighten it from personal experience.

It has something to do with something in the mango that carries the thc and other stuff through your body.. from what I've read.

4. I've tried this on a number of occasions with varying quantities and can say that it does make you high faster. Two tokes off a small spoon and I was surprised. Typically the come-up takes a while for me.

5. Sweet! Also Citrus is probably one of my fav munchies right next to cheetos, quesadillas, and apple sauce. :D So tonight will be another fun night.

6. I find nothing better than eating a nice ripe mango for breakfast, taking a shower, toking a bowl, then having another mango when I get the munchies.

7. Many people have said it "paralyzes" them, and makes them "soooo much more stoned and stuff".

Honestly, it allows THC to pass into the brain easier. More thc:cbd ratio will make the high more "Sativa-ish". In my personal experience, the high feels more cereberal. I don't feel much higher, but less of a stony effect.

8. I agree. You won't get higher, just high faster. Personally, I absolutely enjoy the cereberality* of Sativas, so win win for me.

*Damn right that isn't a real word, but you know what the fuck I mean.