Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mango kush and sour diesel.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Deleted member 194034, Dec 9, 2013.

1. #1 Deleted member 194034, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
    Got my medicine for the week  :smoke:   Mango's on left and sour's on right. These to buds smell completely different. The mango smells like just like mangos, a sweet tasty smell. and the sour smells like earthy sour citrusy skunk kind of smell.

Attached Files:

2. #2 soufsidetrappa, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    maybe it's the lighting but I think I see some purple in the sour. It looks mighty tasty bro. I'd throw that in a raw

3. Yeah I agree it has some purplish dark grey color splotches on it. my dealer got like 3 different kinds of diesel. they all have the diesel smell but just look slightly different. and tasty as heck.