Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mango juice.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mr_Krabs, Dec 29, 2014.

1. So a lot of the people here know mangoes and weed go hand in hand.

But some people don't have ready access to fresh mangoes. And the juice options are usually ridiculously low percentage of real juice.

Philippines, where I'm originally from produces, in my opinion the highest quality mangoes in the world. I might be biased but the only other mangoes I've tasted that can compare are the harder to find Thai mangoes.

But luckily Philippines high demand for quality fruit and juices produces this wonderful gem. If you've got a decently stocked Filipino, Korean, or Vietnamese market nearby stop by and see if they carry it. It's been posted that there's an Aussie brand of 30% mango juice available but hard to find. This one is a whopping 37% juice. I'm definitely stopping by the Asian market on my way home. I used to love Philippine brand mango juice as a kid. If anything, even if it doesn't work, I promise this juice will be delicious regardless.
    http://www.amazon.com/Philippine-Juice-Nectar-Mango-8-4-Ounce/dp/B0055SY5DK

Also look into Costco. I remember my mom buying some from there before.