Mandala will be opening back up on New Years day

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SoillessMix, Dec 31, 2008.

1. He's been down since Jun. 1st , 2008 , I sure miss his Satori strain, thats what I want again, I was a fool for not keeping a clone, he's got a new strain called 8 MILE HIGH thats also sativa dominant and quick to finish. I've always dealt with Seed Boutique and they've always come thru, and always used money orders, but Mandala only takes Cash,bank transfer, or , I've never sent no one green cash thru the mail, but so many people on here do.

Its been close to a year since I've ordered seeds, and I'm really wanting to give Mandala a try, never read where someone didn't get their order from him. I want his Satori and Mandala#1 strains, his Satori is connaisseur grade and super potent, it was listed in Hightimes Dec. 2007 issue as one of the top 10 strains of 2007. I almost panicked when I read that he was closing down late last spring, I thought it was for good, something about his health and needing a break. I've never ordered seeds from Spain (where Mandala is) but I have ordered from England and Holland, only one time from Holland- though I wouldn't recommend that again, U.S. really looks at mail coming from there.

I don't know if Mandala might call it quits after this year or what, but his strains are fairly good for the price like (28.00) U.S. per pack, so his resellers will probably charge around 35.00 just my guess. One thing I can say about his strains is they are tough,pest resistant, heat tolerant , and can grow great with the bare minimum of nutrients.I'm kind of curious about mail coming out of Spain though, I've never had an interception and I'm just wondering should I pay more and get his strains thru Seed Boutique (because I know they will charge a little more per pack) or chance dealing with Mandala himself, Seed Boutique has never been intercepted coming to me in the past 2 yrs.Anyone ever ordered from Mandala, and if so, please don't divulge his stealth packaging, I hate seeing half wits talk about and show pics of packaging methods, its what causes a lot of us to not get our seeds.

2. ive been wanting satori for a long time now. Do you know of any other seedbanks that will be selling it and ship to us?

3. Seed Boutique carried it last year 2007-and -2008 , I remember when Mandala stopped taking orders, it was May 31, 2008, and within about 2 weeks later , you couldn't find Satori no where, it was all sold out, all the resellers of Mandala had sold out of it. I don't know how many of these send to the U.S. , Mandalas resellers >

http://www.mandalaseeds.com/html/resellers.html

4. did you guys hear about satori in high times? they say it's a real "mood brightener." It was in their top 10 strains of the year. I dunno about HT, though. cannabis culture seems more aimed towards people who already know their shit.

howd you like the taste?

5. I definitely gotta pick some Satori seeds up when mandala opens back up. I never tried it but I keep hearing good things about it!

6. It is definitely a strain that is perfect, its the most potent strain I've ever tried, the taste is lemony-citrus like, it left no cotton mouth for me, it was like the after taste of eating a big chunk of lemon pound cake, also will numb your teeth, I still think it remains overlooked because of the cheapness of his strains, don't be fooled , I was skeptical at first but I was clipping buds off at 4 wks into flower drying them for 2 days and getting my ass kicked, I was disappointed with his Kalichakra and would not recommend it but his Satori is world class.

All of his strains can take abuse and come back and require very little ferts. I've been waiting for him to start back selling for 7- 8 months. His Satori is so good it would be wise to breed seeds and put them back, I'm kind of worried he might shut down again and this time it might be for good.

7. Just got my order placed, what a great way to start the New Year!! :hello:

Picked up -

Mandala #1
    8 Miles High
    Ganesh
    Kalichakra
    Satori
    White Satin
    Speed Queen

Best of luck guys, get these incredible strains while the getting is good!

Peace - OGH

8. Sweet pickups OGH!

I'll have to place an order tomorrow (banks closed today FTL :mad:)