Mandala Satori

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TapEmbargo, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Does anyone have any experience with the Satori strain? I have 5 plants in my garden right now, which spent 5 weeks in veg and are on their second week in flower. The plants from the Flying Dutchman are all showing female, but the Satori's are not. There are no pre-flowers that I can find. Does anyone know anything unusual about this strain? Is this normal to be this far without being able to tell the sex?

Many thanks!

2. No experience with that strain, but I can tell you that it may take up to three weeks for preflowers to appear. Be patient, your plant is not broken :D

3. its suposed to be easy to grow.

All i know.

4. i just planted a few satori seeds about a week or 2 ago i've heard that satori takes a while to start growing in comparison to other strains.

5. I'm curious too. I got some unpronouncable Satori strain seed this winter and I'm itching to get it in the ground. I hear it does well in the "fires of hell" heat that I get in the summer. Sure hope so!

6. I started 5 Satori seeds on May 23 and moved them into flower on July 16.  They are in 3 gal. grow bags filled with FF O&F with about 25% FF HF and about 30% pearlite.  I watered them with straight rain water until going into flower.  From there I've used a rather weak mixture of Dyna-gro Bloom nutes.  They are now under a Inda-gro Por 200 PAR induction growlight.

Be patient!  Mine were almost a month before they started obviously showing their gender.  I got 3 males and 2 females.

I'm really happy with the way the colas are shaping up and with until the middle of Oct., more or less, I expect a pretty good yield.

7. Let me know how your SATORI turn out...had great luck with some a few years ago. Still have some seeds...just planted some other Mandla strains...like their stuff