Mandala hashberry

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cultivationist, Jan 7, 2008.

1. these are pictures from a week or two ago their much bigger but id figure id show you people how a plant should look...lol

just kidding im no noob so you no what you see is a 4 light t5 fixture with single t8's on the sides excellent growth rate they just love flourous
    no cfls used here can you tell?

please post comments and let me know if you like

and to those pros who know it all tell me whats wrong just by looking at the picture
    i know your good at it
    happy fucking toking:wave:

Attached Files:

2. heres the other one

Attached Files:

3. im sure most people hate me on here for more reasons then mentionable
    but i mean no disrespect to any of you
    and i wish the best of luck to all of you

4. No disrespect but you need a better camera if you want anyone to be able to see anything. It kinda looks like a picture of a picture lol.

5. your shit looks nice bro dont worry about those other people

6. ya its a cell phone camera i dont have the computer cable for my digital camera so thats the only way for now to show you guys but

ya when i get my digital working right ill post again almost time to flower should be interesting

7. lookin nice n healthy there. never heard of that strain, clone only? uhhh....i dont know if its the weed or the picture but i think thats a tarp hanging from the wall to the floor. are you using some white plastic tarp?

8. since its cell phone pic its shitty no its mylar or well 2 survival blankets
    check out mandala on cannabean.com its called hashberry supposed to be bomb

9. yo its #1 on dr chronics top 20 also i ordered 10x hashberry and 10x nirvana white widow they sent me 20x hashberry and said they would ship out the widows as soon as they got....
    p.s. i havent heard shit about my widows and im kinda mad if he didnt have you think he wouldve thrown me some freebies and 20x hashberrys but what can you do right
    happy fuckin tokin:smoke:

10. i got nirvana widows from him about 2 weeks ago..