Managed to snap a picture through microscope of trichomes. Questions !

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by GetItByAnyMeans, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Took a few pics with my phone through my microscope of my trichomes. I also see some thin white hairs and I'm concerned if this is mold. I may just be paranoid but does anyone have any pictures of mold under microscopes? Thanks.

2. Here are the pics

Attached Files:

3. I'm not a mold expert but it doesn't look like mold to me. I think the plant matter around the mold looks more dead than in your pictures

4. Well this will be my first harvest, so I'm not an anything expert lol. So these thin hairs are normal?

5. Do trichomes ever peak in potency? Or the more time I give them...the stronger they get?

6. Yes they do peak in potency. After this point the buds will begin to degrade and will result in loss of potency.

7. Gee thanks for answering this thread jacker and not the original question.

8. lol my bad ^

9. Dare i be the one to say it ok i will.... yeah mate it looks all good to me, it sounds like your doin the natural thing and bein concerned, dinne worrie chief it gets easier every time.

10. It's already easy lol first plant ever is 5 feet tall I could have gotten more though I'd I chose better lighting

11. I'm pretty sure the "thin hairs" your talking about are pistols man there good :D

12. Lol I'm not that guy. I know what pistils are these pictures are under a microscope.