Man with low willpower and 2 oz of bud about to go on 1 week t-break

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fredbear, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Yup Everyday smoker here been that way for quite some time....I have lotsa bud in the house...... wife and kids know I smoke I vape in the living room almost everynight on the odd night I will smoke outta a bong outside...

I have low willpower as I have tried to go on breaks before but I have always had bud in the house as well only ever lasted three days.

I want o go for at least a week....but I always end up saying ahhh a weeks not going to do much....

I know its been done before but this is more for me probably as I want to keep a journal of my cravings or irratatbility with weed for a week.

DAY ONE......just got up feeling groggy from the milkshake I put weed oil (2 tablespoons) two hours latter I also had the peanut butter from a fire craker and put that on top of a weed brownie I made from shake....wife said I looked really burnt out last night I fell asleep quite early..

its only 830am and Im bored already....saturday i usaually spend high doing nuthing

2. I just told my wife and she said...."oh great thanks for the warning crab bag"

3. well. sounds like you like to stay high. good luck mange

4. you start a thread about taking a t-break & in the first post you took 2 tablespoons of oil.

sounds like youre off to a good start.

5. last night he had the oil and was a lil groggy from all the edibles

6. 938 checking in hungary gonna make some eggs I guess going to guitar lessons at 12.....looking foward towards that woulda been better high or the ride home at least after eating a whopper....mabey an angry whopper

7. awwwwwww man no way could i not smoke if i had2 ozs easily there to chief upon.

gooed luck tho

8. thats it.......if I didnt have any I know I could do it just go buy any but I have all kinds of stuff hash oil.....weed brownies, really good weed, lots of weed that I guess you would call mids cannaoil and cannabutter oh dont forget cannapeanut butter.

9. You say you have nothing to do on Saturdays except get high? You got a wife! And you have kids? C'mon man, get real! Go outside, do some exercise with your kids, take em to the museum or Gameworks; spend some quality time with them. What about your wife? Doesn't she want your company? Drink a mojito with her or something.

You got so much to do and all you want to do is get high? It was cool when you were 18 but now, not so much. :)

10. Have you ever heard of spending time with your family?

11. Fuck your wife?

12. Good luck man. T breaks take some willpower for sure.

13. All ready done....now me and my daughter are going to music lessons she does sax and im on guitar relax boys I have it covered.

but iam going to start working out again as I feel like im getting a bit softer around my belly mabey put on about ten pounds

14. Keep on going, play more guitar that will keep you occupied :D

15. 234 just got back from lessons felt like a toke....just cause now I have nothing to do but Im going shopping for item for tomato macoroni soup im making for supper tonight

16. 953pm I have felt tired all day....but then again I always do the day after weed brownies.

Any way I hope Ican sleep well cause right now my legs feel the way they do when I drink coffee, they feel like they were robot legs and wanting to move by them selves.

just watched total recall (2012) and it would have been better if I were high that it all for tonight.

17. i smoke for insomnia. im sorry man but itll be fine after 2-3 days i think it gets esier see hif you can do 1 1/2 if you make it 1 then see if you can do 2 then 2 1/2 then 3 and so on i got confidence for you bro for every week you make it i will give you a + rep

18. The first week is the hardest. You brain gets used to the "routine" after a while. Tough it out for 4-5 days, then it is smooth sailing.

I cycle myself every year. 9 months on, 3 months off. Just to give myself a "reset"...

The first few nights, I have great difficulty sleeping, along with slight irritability. So my best advice it to drink milk at night for the melatonin content and peaceful sleep along with vigorous/strenuous sexual intercourse with your wife for the upcoming irritability.

Be a man, tough it out.

19. you guys are going hate me but I had one of the best sleep s I had in a long time fell right asleep and I had a real cool dream....havnt had a dream in a long time.

but its 533am now (time change)

I will be busy till about 330pm today so should be smooth sailing for a bit

20. Good luck man! After the first 3 days you'll be fine.