man whore

Discussion in 'General' started by d2000, May 18, 2004.

1. how do i become one?

2. ahaahahahahaha rofl

d2000 you are one wacky guy....from cop to manwhore and everything in between.

but i still love you, maahn. :hippie:

3. you could be a man whore that dresses up like a cop and 'arrests' the ladies... handcuffs, nigthstick... mace? ;p

.//chris

4. Well.... you just have to have sex with everybody you come across who are willing to allow you to check their oil..... whala! instant man whore!

Caution, do not attempt this if you recently had a hysterectomy, are taking Advil or Tylenol, are considered mentally unstable, are currently using a MAOI inhibitor, or have asthma. Side effects are usually mild, and may include diarrhea, headache and nausea, stomache aches, bloating, and anurisms... Side effects may also include, but are usually limited to weird man whores; vomiting, insanity, limbs falling off, inability to urinate, glaucoma, growing an extra nose above your anus, and possible baldness. Please consult your doctor before you use this "man hore" stimulant. "man hore" is a copyrighted thing of some company and may not be reproduced without explicit permission. (Warning, if sex with animals or inanimate objects occurs, please see your doctor.... but please don't hump him too)

My uncle got the nickname man whore.... guys are naturally whores, but you can only claim to be a man whore if you are king of manly whores....

5. heh,... those last couple words don't sound right...

6. have sex with different women in exchange for property or cash.

7. lmmfao!! if you don't think you are...you probly are :p
    lmfao DK!!!!
    toke on :smoke:

8. I can tell you first hand that that is no fun.

9. I can tell you firsthand that that is no fun.