Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Man Vs Shitty Weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bill Dauterive, Jun 6, 2015.

1. #1 Bill Dauterive, Jun 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2015
    Well guys looks like tonight Ill be smoking this seeing as im too broke to go buy anything better. Got this bud somewhat for free about a weeek ago I have to say its some of the worst weed I have a smoked in like 2 years.Did a favor for a dealer and got 5 grams of this was for partial payment. As sit on my shitter typing this I should have took the money instead.

Hope I can finish this joint wish me luck.

Also what if there was a contest where they see
    Who could smoke the most of the worst weed(s) grown. That would pretty crazy imo.

Could you imagine two guys both competing to smoke a ounce of schawg as fast they could on the potential lulz. Surprisingly there are no seeds.

Attached Files:

2. Theres only one way to tank through shitty brick weed and thats blunts. I won't even put that stuff in a bowl or a joint because it tastes awful/burns bad. 

3. Marijuana already has a bad rep, no need to make it worse.

4. Yea. I could imagine that. It is not that farfetched. Sorta dumb though.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yeah it is. But it would be funny imo watching everyone just gag and choke trying to smoke out of it or just be like " i cant smoke anymore of this, i quit. It would take determination to finish and ounce of schwawg

6. I think I'd have trouble smoking an ounce of anything in one sitting

7. [​IMG] it LOOKS like half weed half cigarillo

8. #8 Bill Dauterive, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2015
    Well like 10 grams Im sure there is a reasonable median somewhere.

9. Nope thats all weed.

10. Funny thing is this looks dank compared to the shit I grew up smoking on the east coast. SMH!!! I'd get excited if I could see green in my weed in those days.

11. #11 Mot1ve, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
    Nothing wrong with that. Weed si weed. Just because it looks different and lacks the thc content, doesn't mean it's terrible. 

12. If it sucks make it into cannabutter