Man, tuesdays fuckin' suck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hashbrownies, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Lemme give you a little background on me, in October some punk ass bitch told on me to my parents, so i got buste, and was forced to take an "extened break" from all drugs, I even swore off stuff like DXM, just for my own sobriety. In mid-december I was crossing the street and got hit by a car, not bad or anything, but it still sucks. But anyway, the point is, I'm clean, and have been for a couple months.

So I go to the fast food place after school, like I usually do with two of my friends, and one of the best fighters in the school goes up to me and asks if I'm a thug, I kinda dress wigger, so its not a very surprising question, I say "yeah man" jokingly, but then say "nah, not really, I ain't no thug" and then he asks me if I have weed, which isn't so surprising either, because I've toked in my life, I say "nah man, I ain't go nothing" and he starts throwing punches, he hits me a couple times, and before I even get a chance to fight back, he runs off.

WTF? I barely said two words to this dude in my life, and he starts shit. To make it worse, my homie starts talking down about how ain't no one scared of me because I didn't fight back, and about how he wouldnt've had my back if he was there, now this isn't a surprise to me, becuase this is how this dude is, but its like, yeah, add like fucking iodine to my scrapes, why don't you?

Man, I better have some good ass karma to pay all this bad off.

2. That sucks. My tuesday wasnt too bad since I ate some mushrooms

3. That sucks man. Go run that guy over.

4. That does blow.

I can't believe anyone would respect the guy though. All he did was:

Sucker punch you out of nowhere, then run away.

That's like the 2 most cowardly things to do ever, at least when it comes to fighting.

5. Lol sounds like Elementary school.

6. Well what would you have proved by punching back? That you're as much as a moron as he is?

Let dumbasses be dumbasses. Sorry about the accident too man.

7. Dont wait for karma to get him that will take at least a week or two lol, Go find that sucker punchin sons a bitch and show him a beating he will remember for a long time. And since he hit you when you least expected it do this be like "hey man whats up" get all up n his grill and Knee him in the balls, and when he is all crouched down in pain kick him in the stomach then when hes on the ground kick the living shit out of the fucker and say in a real serious voice "YO I AM A THUG AND IF YOU WANNA MESS WITH ME GO FOR IT ILL KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY" and then drive away and smoke a bowl. Its perfect...almost to perfect.

8. crazy ass haha

that really does suck, personally i would have figured out where he went tho and got him back for that. Not many people try that shit with me tho so im not too sure how i would handle that