Man, this is real fucked up..

Discussion in 'General' started by Escape The Fate, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Well many of you probably know of the Westboro Baptist Church. You know the horrible human beings who picket funerals and what not if anyone goes against what they believe. Well there going to picket Heath Ledgers funeral because he is a "fag enabler" because of his role in brokeback moutain.

Thats horrible that you cant even bury a good person without religous fanatics making things worst for his family and friends. Just awful.

heres some links...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/hanagumori/heath.jpg

http://www.godhatesfags.com

fucking hate these people

2. fuck them, leave him an anyone else the fuck alone

3. If someone close to me died and they did shit like that I would beat the fuck out of every single one of those mother fuckers. I hate those people so much, I wouldn't be able to control myself. I'd just go bizerk on the mother fuckers. Ugh that makes me SICK.

4. The most pathetic part is that they think they're doing "God's work." How fucking deluded and insane do you have to be to believe that trash? They're nothing but a bunch of desperate attention whores and bigots.

5. I disagree with what they say, but Ill die defending their right to say it

Though I would love nothing more than to take a sledge to their heads.

6. that's a pretty stupid thing to say, what if they did that to somebody you loved? Would you still defend their right to say it? I'd go to jail with a smile on my face after I bashed their fucking heads in with a bat.

7. Yes, I would. I believe in the Freedom of Speech.

8. there's nothing more disrespectful in the world, I don't see why they can't make a law against this type of shit. Fuck, they can call it harassment or something like that. You can't harass people just because of freedom of speech, so why should they be able to do this?

9. They try, but these bigots follow the law. They stay a certain number of feet away from the funeral. Just enough for this to be a legal protest.

Like I said, I would love nothing more to take a sledge to their head.

10. You and me both...If I EVER saw them on the streets, i'd beat them to a bloody fucking pulp, i'm not even kidding. The way they make their kids hold the signs is fucking sickening too

11. wow i cant belive they actually made a sight called godhatesfags. wow.

fuckers

12. They fucking picket at soldiers' funerals too. With signs like 'Thank god for IEDs'. I swear to their fucking god if I ever saw them with those or any of their other fucking signs I'd beat the living fucking SHIT out of the adults, then I'd put those kids over my knee and bust their fucking asses with their signs. And it'd be a pity too because it wasn't their fault their parents were complete fuck-ups, but to be honest I'd be so pissed I wouldn't care.

13. WOW thats so fucked up

FUCK that "church"

14. If ANYBODY ever picketed at a funeral of someone in my family, especially my immediate family... fuck... I'd use my creativity while beating them to near death with my bear hands. Put them face-down on the ground and stick the signs up their assholes.

15. Seriously...They deserve a fucking curb stomping.

16. Wow dude that is so heavy. godhatesfags.com? I'm not Christian or gay but that really offends me.

17. I sent them a "comment" hahaha, I hope they reply.

18. that makes me wanna smoke a blunt....after brutally beating their asses

19. Wow. Just wow. You guys covered everything I had to say. I'd go to jail with a smile

20. their church is up the street from my house

they were picketting across the street from my high school one day

and me and some of my guy friends acted like we were gay and we just

followed them around asking them if they wanted a bj

or a hit from the bong

hahah man we pissed them the FUCK off...good times...