Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Man...this is fucked up.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ice Toker, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .....You're taking that to the level of stupidity. If one does this the wrong way, it wont matter if your a tough guy scamming for Slim Jims in the commissary for the next few summers and winters

2. #62 Verdurous, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You don't have to openly claim the 5th. Just don't say anything. lol I've had family members do this before. Hell, you could be having an affair with the guy and didn't want your wife to find out through public records. It's not mandatory you have to lay out every detail of why you were there. Bottom line is he stole the shit and want it back.

3. But they aren't going to help him out if he isn't willing to help them out!

And the only way they could catch the guy anyway is if he still has the phone.

This argument isn't going anywhere.......agree to disagree.

4. #64 Verdurous, Aug 6, 2011
    Dude that's just not how the law works, at least where I'm from. You don't have to earn protection of the law from the particular officers the show up at your door.

I agree to disagree. lol

5. Honestly I would call the cops. Say it was random as you were walking down the street dont even say anything about the drugs.

He HAS your phone so thats your property so he'd be fucked. And its not like hes gonna tell them that hes a drug dealer. Or he might be a dumbass and tell them, and get fucked even harder.

Idk. I dont think theres anything that could put you in the wrong.

6. "So I bashed his head in with my Louis Ville Slugger" - Eazy E

7. #67 iriefirie, Aug 6, 2011
    Or on a more elavated note, pretend to be a doctor and deliver his wifes baby, then eat the newborn fetus!

Or whoop his ass...whatevers good bro

8. OP, not reading all 5 pages. So I'll just state my peace and respond to this Chachi I quoted.

If some little shit had a knife to me I'd fuck him up. Like he's going to cut you/stab you over $200 and a phone. You gonna risk 25 to life over an android and a half O?

Get real. He's some bitch thug that scared the OP (understandably) but I'd take my chances and even shit on the spot. You might get a few scratches, but then you could lay that bitch out between the condos and humiliate him by stealing his clothes or something. No homo.

9. Hahahahahaha :laughing:

10. set this bitch up. tell ur friend to txt the dealer and say that his other buddy needs bud. then get 6 people to go with baseball bats and rob his bitch ass. $500 isnt chump change my friend.

11. Moment someone protects themselves in a dangerous situation or say to there labeled a dumb tough guy, but the moment someone gives in to someones demands and gets treated like a bitch there a saint and should be admired. I am in no means a jock or anything, why fight when you can be high and relaxing, i'm just saying that i could not personally go home knowing i acted like that in a situation, then again i'm extremely hard on myself so maybe i'm a bit biased. Do i think OP would have been cooler if he got stabbed and died by trying to fight back no not at all. Either way not trying to argue with any of you guys or insult any, glad you're safe OP.

12. #72 joeya28, Aug 6, 2011
    This is what I would do.

13. He got your android? Call the police tell them what he stole that was legal and they may be able to track your Android, it does have a GPS locator...

14. Sounds like to me you should have just been calm and not given in to some next fucker with a knife. This guy sounds like the type of person who will show people he has a gun and not to fuck with him instead of actually capping you in the leg and showing he's not to be fucked with....

I would tell your buddy to set up a quick deal with this guy that robbed you, and you hide in a bush with a fucking crowbar..

More or less tho why were you meeting up a dealer with weed in your pocket? The joint I can understand....

15. He may be onto something here...

16. you have his number.
    Get your 'back' together, and make one of 'em "buy from the dealer" (have one of your friends call the dealer and ask for a "hook-up"... in a secluded area preferred)
    Jump his as then make him give you shit back. When I saw jump I mean fuck him up.

17. ^ I pretty much said the same thing but instead his friend who gave him the number grabs off this guy, while buddy over here hides in the bushes with a nine-iron .. LOL

18. Dude never bring more money to the spot than you need. Just sayin'. And don't buy more than an eigth from
    new connects. That way if this ever happens again it's only $50-$60 + you could weigh the eigth and see how legit he is.

19. I doubt the kid wouldve stabbed you. if he aint packing a gun then he probably doesnt have any thug in him. Who robs with a fucking knife? you can run from a knife but you can't dodge a bullet.

20. this is why when i have no dealers and my "friend" tells me he can hook me up...i make him go pick it up for me. i'd much rather fuck up my friend for fucking me over than a total stranger who doesnt give two shits about me. but it's a lesson learned, OP. hopefully you see him one day and beat thattt assssss. :smoke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.