Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Man...this is fucked up.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ice Toker, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeah go fuck up his house, 10x the money in damage should be a karma call

2. shits fucked up man, I've been robbed too. But it was 5 v 1 and one had a knife, so the quater was worth loosing. even tho 80% people are pussies and will never use a weapon i didnt feel like the chances were with me regardless. Live and learn man, i carry at blade now a certain times.

a good friend in philly was in a similar situation, he was getting an 8th from this dude when he felt him put a knife to his back and asked for the money. My buddy turned around and pulled out a gun. Kid ran his ass off.

live and learn brother live and learn. Cold world

3. Driveby time. :cool:

4. This guy has the IDEA. O_O

Go after his firstborn.....

Naw but seriously, I got a rule - You steal more then 50$ from me - Im stabbing you. Nothing serious, a couple slashes and a wound probably.

Im not a murderer.

5. lol I don't even know what to do, I had to tell my parents I "lost" my phone while on a jog.

6. Call the cops? I mean that's usually what most people do when they've been robed blind like that.

7. Yeah.........the only way to solve this problem would be to not have gotten robbed in the first place. But what's done is done. I would do my best to track him down. Get another friend to call that number. And when he shows up have you and some friends waiting with ski masks and bats jump him and rob him.

8. I'd slash his tires one night, all of them.
    Then I'd smash his windows each night.
    Then I'd leave bologna all over his car in the sun so it would ruin the paint.

I figure thats around 1500-4000 worth of damage.

9. Lol live another 60 years clinging on to your pathetic life as a coward. I love weed, and i agree that was nothing but petty change taken, but i guess unlike you i have pride. So yeah im a dumb ass but that still makes you a pussy.

10. What's greater importance to you? Life or 500$? I'd say just forget about the revenge thing... It really leads nowhere.
    Be glad you have a story to tell and not a life support system keeping you alive. Also try growing your own; you'll more about the things you love (ganja) and u can supply yourself for a fraction of the cost of buying black-market bud.
    Hope you've gained something from this experience.

11. #51 Cantigo, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This was a retarded post not like he went to get robbed and I'm sure if the guy didn't have the knife he would have done something.

12. "So I was goin to pick up some weed when..."

Cops probably aren't the best idea when drugs are involved.

13. #53 Verdurous, Aug 6, 2011
    You don't have to mention that part and there are medical exceptions now.. not sure if the OP has a card or not.

14. You don't have to mention that part, but if there is actually an investigation, chances are they are going to find out eventually.

And if the OP had a card he wouldn't be trying to buy weed of some shady dealer he's never met before.

15. #55 Verdurous, Aug 6, 2011
    That second part is no guarantee.

If he wasn't buying too much is might not be a big deal for him to just take the fee and get his stuff back. Typically you have to be found in possession though, so there's no guarantee it being in a drug deal would make a difference.

16. I wish I had a card. These bullshit laws are more dangerous than the drug itself.

17. Actually the 2nd part is a guarantee....cause the OP said so. :p

But the cops sure as hell aren't gonna help him out if they find out it was a drug deal. The first question their gonna ask is "why were you there?"

18. "Penalties against possession of a drug should not be more damaging than the drug itself." - Jimmy Carter

How true this is.

19. #59 Verdurous, Aug 6, 2011
    All he has to say is to see the guy. As long as you don't lie, you're only claiming the fifth by not telling them. The still have to help you if you claim the fifth on certain aspects. lol It's a constitutional guarantee.

20. You don't think the cops would find that a bit weird that OP is claiming the 5th when he WENT TO THEM for help in the first place?

Cops aren't that stupid.....they can put 2 and 2 together.

"So what's your relationship with this guy?"

"Uhhh, I've never met him before but i was just dropping by to say hi."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.