Man pleads guilty, 14 tons of MJ

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Seargent, Jan 21, 2010.

1. i wonder what kind of bud it was

2. Whenever i see stories about people getting busted with a huge amount of bud i wonder, what quality is this shit because with that much i think someone wouldnt take their time with curing and stuff. but who knows, maybe it's some high quality

3. #43 TearDownGod, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010

I hope it's some shit ass shwag. Make sure it never reaches my state, ya know?

edit- I don't know if your could get non-compressed weed (28,000 Lbs of it) into a semi. I just don't know.

4. this reminds me of a movie i haven't seen in a while i think ill go watch it.

5. Hey! Theres no schwag in CA! ;)

We use schwag to make "hemp can save the planet" tshirts.

6. Yeah buuuut Cali. Has plenty of roads that a shwag peddler might use to drive upon.

7. I think they should just give all the "seized herb" to MMJ card holders, but we know that the federal government would never allow it. It just seems like a great waste the way they destroy all that bud. Shit, I would smoke it.

8. Yea dude, for sure give your house a sweet aroma. mass producing hasish and edibles with that much yummy.:yummy:

9. #49 GrapDutchDrizzy, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010

LMAO fuck i wanted to rep you man, ill give it a wait

10. There is a chance he had no idea what was in the truck.

It's common in trucking to pick up a locked trailer and bring it from point A to B. This is mainly used to prevent theft and such.

11. One would like to think, in a state with such a progressive medical program like CA, they would make it available to the poor sick.

12. yeah that's a good point. i wouldn't be worried about going to jail but what happens when i get out. hes gonna get his fucking balls chopped off and shoved down his throat until he chokes and dies.

13. most likely was some dirt

14. fuck that shit, if i had 14 tons of weed i would knock down my house and rebuild my house out of weed :hello:
    14 tons would suite me for a lifetime.

15. ^^^Hell yeah, Thats about 140 grams a day for 80 years! hahaha

16. With 14 tons of marijuana, I would just bury myself in it and die happy.

17. Sounds good to me. That would last me a lifetime and a half haha.

18. what do you think they did with all of it?

19. 14 tons of swaggers.......

20. They are going to sell it to the CIA on the cheap. Then the CIA will turn it into hash and resell it.