man or woman?

Discussion in 'General' started by aeroblurg, Jan 30, 2001.

1. this makes no diffrence to me. but i was wondering how many guys and galls we have here. im a dude. what are you?

------------------
    [​IMG]

2. I'm a Man and I bet you this topic gets a lot of replies too [​IMG] ahhh, 4:20 in Canada you gotta love it! [​IMG]

4²º

3. im a guy.... yep....

------------------
    Peace

[​IMG] HighasakitE [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. The last time I checked I'm a guy.

Of course with my general out-of-shapeness getting worse as the high school years slip farther into history, I am growing breasts. Perhaps I'm changing in ways I thought impossible!

Whew, at least my penis is still intact and attached. I know I would go nuts without that! (or is that nutless?) It's just so much fun!

OK, I'm tired..... I'm going to bed.

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. lol

------------------
    [​IMG]

6. Nah man.. I feel yer pain, but it helps if ya don't call em breasts. [​IMG] I like to refer to them as 'Grizzly Man-Boobs'. GRiN. Try it, you'll feel better... [​IMG] lol!

------------------
    DeeJayBoy
    [​IMG]
    Peace, Love, Unity, Respect!

7. I like that term better myself!

Grizzly they are! A little harrier than the feminine variety. Much smaller areolas too! [​IMG]

lol

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

8. Hisssssssssssss

I know koda n jake is a female. Well, I guess I don't KNOW, but from what I read of her posts, she's without any reptiles in her pants also! lol

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by budburner (edited February 01, 2001).]

9. dude, like im a dude.

------------------
    [​IMG]

10. I am woman...hear me roar...heehee

11. lol, koda, I am a woman as well, but till now I just can miaow... wait... neither that, I am not a kitty.. [​IMG] :confused:

[ February 26, 2001: Message edited by: Cava Supernova ]

12. I am a meat popsicle !

"The Fifth Element" love that movie !