Man, life's good man.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by figarofigaro, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Officially signed up for community college today. Got my schedule, and realized I only have to attend 29 classes in total this semester.

I picked up my high school diploma for the first time at the main office at my old high school. Cried like a baby in the parking lot.

Life's good man, life's good.

:)

2. Congrats man! It is a good feeling, huh? Best wishes on your college endeavor!

3. Good luck in your endeavors op! Smoke a fat one for celebration!

4. Lol holy fuck for a second I thought you meant I only have to attend 29 classes this semester as in you're taking 29 different courses hahahaha

5. Good to hear, man. I just recently did the same. Can't wait until school starts.

Good luck with everything.

6. SAME HERE AMIGOOO
    I felt so great to get everything finalized :)

What classes are ya taking?
    I'm finishing my A.S. then getting into the Aquaculture program at UNC-W (Which incidentally was seeded by my neighbor... crazy shit so I've got a hookup already :D)

This semester I'm taking Intro to Lit, Prog&Logic, Statistical Analysis, and into to PoliSci

7. guess what, college sucks

8. Hm.... Well that seems boring to be brutally honest.

9. Life ain't treating me too bad either. I feel a lot more excited and optimistic about my future. I'm still deciding between becoming a industrial electrician or to pursuing power engineering.

10. Welcome to the college life, and my advice for you is to stay on track! Just got done with my Summer Course for Psych and waiting for the semester to start with Calc 2 Stats Computer Programming and Swimming. Woot >< lol

11. [quote name='"kancastank"']Lol holy fuck for a second I thought you meant I only have to attend 29 classes this semester as in you're taking 29 different courses hahahaha[/quote]

Me too lol I thought to myself is that even possible.

12. I have my associates degree pretty much and trying to transfer to a university. So depressing later...school is hard. Keep your head up and never quit. You WILL experience very lows and very highs.

Also how old are you?