Man killed by horse.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dreadlocker, Mar 6, 2008.

1. This is NOT WORK SAFE to a degree...

2. I've seen the video. It's not as exciting or glorious as a lot of shock videos out there... Nor am I proud to say I've watched.

3. It's got all the hallmarks of your standard urban legend, plus I've read that before

4. The article tells you all about it then insults you for having any interest in it, what a piece of shit.

5. I believe the movie Zoo is about this man

6. Wow. Never seen a guy get fucked my a horse before. Hm.

7. Say that after you see the video.

8. I just watched the video... and all I can say is after this, nothing, nothing at all, will ever surprise me.

9. "it was kinda gross - you think "A woman fuckin' a horse" and you get there and... it's a woman fucking a horse."

10. Man...I think I could have lived without seeing that.

11. nice one dude

12. South Park?

13. Yes, but there is worse out there. That NOBODY should see. (Remember that conversation? ugh.. bad memories).

14. the video was disgusting. just thinking about it makes me mad. who the hell would let a horse fuck you like that? thats just wrong.

15. Try 40 Year Old Virgin

This is pretty old news but it's still fuckin disgusting...as well as the video which I'm ashamed to say that I've seen

16. I'll never understand how anyone, Male, female strait, homosexual, or even a person thats into animals, look at a horses big ass dick and say to them selves, " man, i gots ta have that fucka up my ass"!

[​IMG]

17. oh dear god i want to throw my stomach up right this second...... i think thats the most discusting mothafuckin thing ive ever seen on the net....so far to say the least...

but seriously... that is just fucked up, everything morally wrong is in that video.. jesus fuckiin christ wat a bunch of fuckin weirdo's... A- the sicko doin it, and B- the sicko fucking filming it