Man just had to put my horse down

Discussion in 'General' started by TimeIsMoney1, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Believe she had a stroke and was really messed up. Wouldnt eat anymore. Man havnt cried in a long ass time. Glad to know im still human 

She was a good horse, during summer months she would always help me properaly eradicate crappy male hemp plants so they didnt ruin my outdoor crops.

She loved munching on them.

RIP sas ill miss ya :(

2. #3 AARON915, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
    Sad man, RIP to her. If there's a horse heaven she's up there, running through the fields, enjoying the afterlife.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. Shes off riding with Odin

4. Sorry to hear that, man. Sounds like she lived a good life while she was with you though. RIP

5. fuck i love horses man... i love butternuts. i mean cup, buttercup.

no but really... horses are the shit. my friend had a blue-eyed horse named Bloo. he and i became close friends.... :(

I'm sorry for your loss [member=timeismoney1] please accept my deepest condolences.

6. *hugs you*

7. *hug* fuck man. I'm tearin up myself. I love horses, that's really gotta tear you up inside. I remember when my friend had to put down his horse...that was rough.

Love to you Bro.

8. Sorry for your loss. You gave her the life she deserved I'm sure.

9. So sorry for your loss. Horses are so lovely. 

10. Man, RIP sas :(

I will light up my bowl today in his/her honor.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #12 Buddha_Man, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
    Sorry to hear about your loss. RIP.

If it wasn't for horses, mankind would not be where we are today. They got us through some really tough times and just might be man's true best friend...

[​IMG]

12. Thanks everyone! appreciate it

Ill cheeer up though the outdoor grow season starts in about 2 weeks for me. Time to start some seedlings and get em out mid may! WOOT

13. somehow i interpreted your title as you wanting to give your horse a blowjob

sorry for your loss?